╚»E P I L O G U E«╝

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

The party had ended, and all of us were back in the staff lounge. We were all awaiting the moment when God would arrive to take us to Heaven. Lexi and I had already packed up our stuff, and we were ready to go. Oh, and of course, we brought Shadow and Raven; we couldn't leave without them, could we? Nah. They're too special to us. Anyway... "I'm going to miss you guys," Charlie admitted, sounding sad. "We all are." Vaggie added. I smiled sadly. I felt bad to leave my friends. "Promise us you'll never forget us?" Charlie asked. Lexi and I looked at each other, then back at everyone else.

"Promise."

Suddenly, a bright light blinded us. Once the light had dimmed enough that we could open our eyes, God faded into view, a gateway that hadn't always been there was now next him. Lexi smiled. "Are you two--well, four, ready to go?" He asked, referring to us holding Shadow and Raven. We both nodded. Everyone ran over to us and we all shared a big group hug. Lexi ran through the gateway like an overly-energetic child. I looked back at everyone and gave them a peace sign gesture as I joined Lexi in Heaven.

I ran over fields of grass, covered by different (and very colorful) flowers. By the time I found Lexi, she was standing at the edge of the cliff. At the edge of the cliff, there was a beautiful cove.

She was staring at the waterfall, the light of the sunset glistening in her multicolored eyes

She was staring at the waterfall, the light of the sunset glistening in her multicolored eyes. I walked over and stood next to her, staring at the beautiful, pastel-colored sky. "It's so beautiful. I haven't seen the nature in decades..." She mumbled, her eyes watering. I sighed, taking in the light breeze. "I can't believe I can finally live my life in peace. I'll get to see my family again, and--" She cut herself off. She slowly looked up at me. I looked back. "I get to be with the best person I've ever known." I smiled and gave her a big hug. She hugged back.

It seems I've finally gotten my happily ever after, even though I don't deserve it. After all the things I've done while alive, I was given a second chance. Except this time, I won't use life to my advantage.

The end.

[A/N: We've finally done it. After six months, my most popular story has come to an end. I love this story so much, and I'm so thankful for the amount of support it has gotten. I've really improved as an author, and I'll continue to write until the end of my days, because I enjoy it so much, and it seems you all enjoy it, too.

Stay beautiful, and stay tuned!]