Chapter 23 |You've changed|

Mia watches Scott, who wears the jersey over his T-shirt

Mia watches Scott, who wears the jersey over his T-shirt. "Really?"

Scott shrugs, looking decidedly puzzled as if she can't fathom it. "I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away-- left his car, his dog..."

Stiles looks and smells like stress again. He furrows his forehead while donning a T-shirt and Mia tries to maintain only eye contact. "Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he he, you know, virginal?"

"Can you tell that from the outside now?" Mia gasps with edge-of-surprise breath, then grows serious. "I mean, I can tell on you."

Scott shakes his head. "No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy," he whispers, watching the humorless face Stilinski's boy has on his face. Mia, on the other hand, laughs and high-fives Scott. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin... And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

Stiles starts swinging his arms around in hysterics. "Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And Mia's a virgin too. So-"

Mia raises an eyebrow. "And you think that why?"

"Uh, because I'm right?" Stiles pauses and asks. "Didn't you tell me-?"

"I don't remember telling you anything like that," she says, running her fingernail over the exposed skin of his stomach and looking at his face. "Or did I?"

"Uh, guys, keep this at home, please," Scott groans with annoyance, pleased with his pals but not needing to see and hear everything.

Stiles swallows and closes his eyes for a moment. "You're playing with me, aren't you? Because I have the perfect memory."

She smiles and takes a step back from him. She tilts her head and sees Stiles slowly panicking again.

He's looking at Scott. "Okay, so you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" he slams the locker shut and bangs his head against it.

"You don't have to be so generic," Mia says, amused, watching Stiles open his mouth because she practically offered to sleep with him.

"Yeah," Danny suddenly says, startling Stiles. "Don't worry, I'll do it."

"What?" Stiles yelps and Mia starts laughing as Danny gives her a slight smile. Scott shakes his head and closes his locker.