Aloo Paratha

Naseem entered the room and saw Sara sitting on the couch.

"UTH KUTTI." Sara was stunned by the bad boy's baddie entry.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-ss-s-s-s-s-sorry, Naseemy!!!!!!!!!!!". She plead out to him.

"Chal dafa ho bawarchi khane mein." The big bad man demanded.

Sara, being the cutie pie chota pyala sa bacha, got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Mera baby kya khaye gaaaa?" She screamed through the house.

"Aloo paratha, aunty." The cricketer boy replied eagerly.

"Okie jaanu <3" said Sara using her good manners.

~10 mins later in the kitchen~

"UGH this ullu ka patha is forcing me to make aloo paratha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sara complained.

She stumbled across the kitchen, almost tripping over her cutie self. SUDDENLY, she felt a strong manly figure appear before her.

"Kya hua ?" Naseem's words made Sara's back shiver.

"K-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-kuch nahi, BHAI." As soon as the words left her mouth, she regretted it.

She doesn't know why but the word "bhai" just accidentally came out of her mouth. Perhaps it was the decades of training her mom put her through that made her call every boy she knew "bhai".

Sara gulped as she felt her life past her eyes.

"Kya kaha ?" Naseem Shah was an angry bird. He will not tolerate that his kebab bread, chicken tandoori, bombay biryani Sara would call him "BHAI".

"I am not your bhai." He was firm.

"O-o-o-o-o-kay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sara said.

She didn't know why but her heart was beating so fast. Sara ignored it and walked towards a shelf to grab the ghee. She got on her desi tippy toes in attempt to grab the bottle but was unable to do so. At this point, Sarussy was very embarrassed, as she knew Naseem was watching her.

"What are u doing, kitten." Naseem GROWLED behind her.

"I-i-i-i-ii- can't r-r-r-r-r-rr-r-r–rr-reach it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She WHINED like a bacha.

Before Sara could breathe, she was falling.

"I got u." Naseem said as he grabbed her right before her fall.

If Sara wasnt combusting before, she sure was now. This was too much for her gol gappa, mango kulfi heart. She could not handle this any longer.

"Tum kitni pagli hoe." Naseem Shah giggled as he held his dulhan in his arms. <3

Sara quickly escaped the beast's arms, nervous to her core.

"Kahan jaa rahi ho meri shabnam" said Naseem. She blushed.