Gym Rat

The music coursed through her veins as she pushed through the pain of her 60 kg bench press. Sara huffed and puffed as she barely got her 3rd rep in. She cussed under her breath as she was unable to lift the heavy weight. It was about to collapse on her. It was the end of the world for Sara when SUDDENLY a charming prince rushed to her rescue. He lifted the barbell single handedly, as if an insult to the girls's face.

"Aram se, chammo." Naseem Shah said.

Sara quickly got up.

"Um... ok uncle." She said, disgustedly.

She attempted to walk away but she tripped on a dumbell. Just as she was falling, the very same shehzada grabbed her, saving her from the fall. Sara stared into his bhayanak eyes. It was a magical moment.

"Are you alright, pretty girl?" He asked.

"Ya can u let me go now." Sara pushed the weirdo away.

"Ghadda." She whispered under her breath as she went to grab her gym bag.

All of a sudden, a big man appeared in front of her. Sara bumped into him. His chest was rock hard, his eyes were stone cold, glued to Sara. As soon as she realized who it was, she turned laal.

"Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-Shaddy!!!!!" She practically jumped.

"Kaun tha wo." His words were as thanda as ever.

"K-k-kaun?????!"

SHADDY GRABBED HER BY HER ARMS.

"KIS KE SAATH RANG RALIYA MANA RAHI THI TUM??????"

Sara flinched. "Y-y-y-you're hurting me, Shaddy." Saru pleaded.

"This isn't like you." She told her sirtaaj.

Even after all the pleading, the beast boy did not move an inch.

"BATAO." He asked angrily.

Suddenly, Sara felt another pair of hands sneak over.

"Oye..." a familiar meethi voice started. "Hands off."

He was strict, instantly separating Sara from the khabees. Shaddy's blood boiled seeing his Saru next to someone like him. Someone he knew really well.

"Tu kaun hai, bhai." Shaddy got up close, ready to throw hands.

"Main?" Naseemy said, looking at the masoom larki's naina.

"Main iska boyfriend." He said with confidence.

Sara's eyes widened. Shaddy was going to explode. She quickly escaped the grasp of the stranger and ran away.

Shaddy closed the space between the two dushmans. It was a rivalry like no other.

"Too bad others are watching, verna tera yeh haal karta, ke tu bolne ke kaabil bhi na hota." Shadab Khan protected his aankhon ki thandak.

"She's mine." Sara's Naseemy demanded.

Sara came back to the two boys, both of them immediately turning their eyes to her.

"A-aap mujhay chor dey gay ghar?" She asked, playing with her hands.

"Zaroor." Both boys said at the exact same time.

They went eye to eye again, with scowls on their face.

"Tum mere sath jao gi." Naseem said grabbing her left hand.

"Tum kya, tumhara BAAP bhi mere saath jaye ga." Shaddy stated, grabbing her right hand.

No one won, she ran away again.