Massage

"SARAAAAAAAAAAAA." Shaddy yelled from his bedroom.

"SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." He would not stop.

"KYA HAI???" Sara questioned from downstairs.

"Idher ao." Shadab khan called the girl into his room.

As Sara opened the door, she saw the man laying on the bed.

"Aa kar dabao mujhay." He demanded.

"WTF." Sara stated.

"Give me a tara, my guria." He said again.

Sara out of all people knows Shadab doesn't like repeating his words, as it makes him angry.

"F-f-fine..." She agreed, climbing her tiny body onto the massive bistarr. Sara began stepping on his legs and thighs.

"Thora zore lagaday, chammo." Shadab requested.

Sara stepped on him again, this time 100x harder. Shadab felt his life pass his eyes. It felt as though kisi ne churra marr diya ho taang mein.

"HAIIIIIIIIII." The boy called out.

The sound of his pain was like music to Sara's ears. The daring doll decides to do it again. Unfortunately for Sara, kudrat was not with her this time. Sara's foot slips on Shadab's Imran Khan trousers and she collapses on his chest. Shadab's eyes widen at the contact, as he stares at the chirya in front of her.

"S-ss-s-s-s-sorry, Shaddy daddy!!!!!!" Sara apologizes as she attempts to get off his chest.

Shadab pulls her back, forcing her to look into his gulab jamun eyes. Sara feels herself getting lost. How could she not get lost when such a big bad beast is laying right under her.

"Sh-sh-sh-Shaddy!!!!! Koi dekh lega!!!!!!!!!" Sara told him.

"Tum sirf mujhay dekho." The Romeo told his Juliette.

Sara obeyed her daddy and kept staring into the aadmi's eyes. It was a "aankhon mein teri ajab si ajab si adaein hain" moment for both of them.

Sara fought the urge to give him a jhappi and quickly got off. Shadab grabbed her hand, now sitting up on the bed.

"Suno chanda." He called out to her.

Sara looked at her chand.

"I think you should change your name." He said.

Sara's eyebrows lifted in confusion.

"To what?" She said with attitude.

"To Sara Shadab." Sara blushed and ran out the door.

Shaddy put his hand over his heart.

"Sharmaa gaye." He whispered to himself.