Ex

Sara was at a party with her friends.

"SHOT LO!!!!!" Her bestie offered.

Sara begum was a shareef, izzati, naik parveen typa girl.

She took the shot.

The Sprite mixed with lemon added an extra sour taste. She was having fun until she spotted him.

Him.

Her ex.

Naseem Abbas Shah.

She stared directly into his sharaabi eyes. They were addictive. Just like a smoker is with a cigarette. Their love was twisted like that. Like a brown girl's chutya typa twisted. And Sara couldn't help getting more and more tangled.

"What're u lookin at?" Sara's best friend asked her.

Sara flinched.

"N-nothing," she lied through her teeth.

But her friend was The Flash. She already saw him with her gunegaar aankhein.

"He's coming your way," she informed, sighing.

He walked up to Sara, eyes locked right on.

"Asalamualaikum." He began.

Sara could not stand this BEZATI. She got up and left. But Naseem bhi insaan ka bacha tha. He chased her, pulling her into an empty hall. He pinned her against the wall, not wanting his shikaar to escape.

"Saru..." he whispered under his breath.

"Kya hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She whined.

Naseem could tell she was tense. Intense.

"I...I'm sorry," he apologized.

Sara couldn't tell whether he was apologizing for his chichorapan just now or his past mistakes. She assumed the latter.

"I can't forgive you... try to understand," she told the Mr. Beast in front of her.

"How do make my dil understand that..." he was not accepting that as an apology.

Sara's fragile heart couldn't take this. If she looked into his eyes, she would for sure end up forgiving him. But she couldn't do that.

Every crime has a consequence. And every criminal has a punishment.

Naseem is Sara's gunegaar. Her criminal.

"I don't care about you, Naseemy," she lied to his khubsurat face.

Naseem did not believe a single word coming out of his bombay biryani's mouth. Sara was his biryani and her words were the elaichi.

"Your eyes say otherwise," he exclaimed.

Saru's eyes widened.

"Is it that obvious?" She plead to him.

Naseem giggled, exposing his dimples. The giggle scared Sara out of her wits.

"Be mine already," he imposed.

Sara was reluctant. She was letting her feelings get in the way again. Last time she did that, she suffered the pain. She will not fall for the bad boy badmash's tricks again.

"Apni bolti band kar," she was back in her true character.

Naseem was shocked.

"I am an independent woman. I don't need anyone," she crossed her arms.

Naseem's brows furrowed. Sara was difficult. But that's what he liked about her. She was not an aam larki. She was a laakhon mein aik.

"But you need me," he challenged the girl.

"No, let's rephrase that," he continued, lowering himself to her ear. "You want me."

"I don't even want your jooti. Why would I want you?" She explained to the sher.

Naseem went silent.

Aaj kuch zyada hi bezati ho gaye thi.