Enemies

"Sooooo, where is he?" Sara asked her date.

"Aanay wala hoga itni bhi kya jaldi hai, jani???" Naseem Shah said.

Sara cringed as the donkey tried to grab her hand. She pulled away fast.

"Um... are you gay." She asked bluntly. Her date was stunned.

"NO?????" He stuttered.

Saala jhoota.

She knew something was up when her date decided it was important for her to meet his friend. He was just a timepass afterall, she didnt want to get serious with this choora.

The desi restaurant door flung open as a customer came in. Naseem, Sara's current date greeted the new boy. Sara was in disbelief. No. This can't be happening. Sara stood in utter shock as she saw her enemy walk in. He eyed her, a solid smirk on his face. It was Shaddy daddy.

"This is my jigri dost, Shadab," Naseem introduced the demonic presence.

Sara completely ignored him. She couldn't take her eyes off the devil in front of her.

"Asalamualaikum," Shaddy put his hand forward.

Sara crossed her arms, still not a single phrase escaping her lips. Shadab shrugged.

"Chalo kuch nahi," he sat right next to Sara.

Naseem thought it was a little weird, but he let it slide as Shaddy is his love. I mean, Sara is his love. Sara tried to ignore Shaddy who kept nudging her.

"Stop it," she whispered to him.

"You're going out with this loser?" Shaddy asked.

Sara looked at Naseem. He was so cute in her eyes. She almost melted completely. And then she looked at Shadab. He was completely disgusting. She almost threw up.

"Better than you, am I right?" She challenged the big bad beast next to her.

His jaw clenched. Naseem hadn't noticed their aankh matakka as he was busy discussing the order with the waiter.

Shadab Khan elbowed sara. Sara did it back 100x harder. Shadab hissed, attracting Naseem's attention.

"Kya hua?" He asked both of the bachein.

"Kuch nahi," they said in synch.

Sara rolled her eyes. She can't stand to sit next to this jaahil. He was her enemy afterall. Her dushman-e-jaan.

"I have a gun," Sara whispered to Shadab, threatening him. The comment caught him off guard for a second but then the devil smirked again.

"I'm sooo scared," he teased her.

Sara rolled her eyes. She wanted to really kill him. He was so annoying.

"Main tumhe maar sakti hoon," she offered.

"Tou marlo," he said back, carelessly.

Sara was in disbelief. How can none of her threats have any effect on this jaanwar. He leaned into her ear.

"Agar main margeya tou tumhara kya hoga?" He said.

"Usay tumhe kya," she asked.

There was no reply. It went silent for a while. Sara thought the constant nagging Shaddy did was annoying itself. Magar yeh khamoshi tou usay bhi zyada bardasht se bahir thi.

"Chalein khana aa gaya," Naseem Shah broke the silence.

Sara's mouth dropped open as plates of chicken biryani, butter naan, karahi and tandoori kebab sat at her table. She dove right in, devouring the delights in front of her.

Shadab noticed Naseem kept staring at them from time to time.

"Kya aap log pehle milay hain?" He asked seriously.

Sara said no. Shadab said yes.

They looked at each other as they realized they fucked up.

"Excuse me," Sara excused herself, heading to the girls washroom.

She didn't want to leave her beautiful plate of biryani but she had to be dramatic in this scene. She went to close the door behind her but someone else came in.

"WTFFFFFFFF?!" She said as Shaddy intervened.

"KYA KAR RAHE HO?" She told him off.

"Why did you say you don't know me?" He asked.

He looked hurt.

"B-b-b-because..." she started.

Shaddy got closer, Sara stepped back.

"Bolo," he said.

"Kyunkay..." she repeated herself.

Shadab waited eagerly for her response. Sara did not answer.

"Main tumhara kya hoon?" He asked.

Sara's eyes widened. She knew the answer, but her nanna sa dil could not answer the question to its full extent. He got unbelievably close to her. He tilted her chin up. It was so intense. Their heat radiated in the bathroom.

Suddenly, the door swung open.

"Kya ho raha hai yahan?" Naseem asked.

TO BE CONTINUED...