Talaaq

Sajal Aly entered the house as she noticed her husband sitting on the couch.

"Apne aap ko badshah samajta hai, kutta," Sajal murmured to herself.

The wife showed no mercy towards her majazi khuda.

"Na koi salam, na koi dua, pata nahi kya zamana aa gaya hai," Ahad asked his wife.

"Khotay ko koi salam nahi karta," Sajal came back at the man who sat on the couch, carelessly.

Before she knew it, the man was in front of her.

"Tumhari tameez kahan gaye, huh?" The big man towered over Sajal's choti si body.

"Wahin jahan tumhari hairline gaye hai," Sajal was not in a good mood at all and this bhenchod wanted to have a piece of her.

"3 lafz ka rishta hai yeh," Ahad reminded Sajal.

Sajal gasped. Sajal's body was about to collapse. There is no way in HELL she is gonna let a man control her. Sajal's feminism popped off.

"Tum mujhay manipulate nahin kar sakte," she fought back.

Ahad chuckled. "Ja kar chai banao larki." the Mir boy demanded.

"Nahin banaoo gi. Kya karlo ge, jaahil?" She crossed her arms.

Suddenly, Ahad's arm was raised in attempt to slap the pyari pari.

"H-h-h-how could u do this to me, Ahadipoo," Sajal plead to him.

"I...I...." Ahad was at a loss of words.

All conflicts aside, Ahad loves his little titli. His butterfly.

Sajal ran out, and Ahad chased his mohabbat. He grabbed her hand right before she entered their kamra, pinning her against the deewar. He noticed an ansoo dropping from her cheek and the boy was lit on fire.

"Yeh to meri bahadur Sajal hai," Ahad comforted, as he wiped her tear.

"Ghattia insan, door ho mujhsay, CHORO MUJHAY!" Sajal was a dominant.

She knew just how to put the dog in his place. Ahad was a puppet dancing on her fingers. She could use him however she wanted. He stepped back, allowing her to escape his demonic grasp, but instead she gave him a hug. Ahad pushed her away.

"Main, Ahad Raza Mir, vald e Asif Raza Mir, apne pooray hosh aur awaz main, tumhe talaaq deta hoon, talaaq deta hoon, TALAAQ DETA HOON."