"Shadab" Rukh Khan

"SHIT!" Sara yelled in her empty room.

"This ice cream dabba is filled with DAAL not ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She complained angrily.

She sat on her bed as she thought about who could have done this.

"UGH, I am done." She spoke to herself as she left the bedroom.

She was about to open the door when suddenly a big man appeared before her.

"Kuch chahiye?" He said.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nahi tou!!!!" Sara was nervous.

Without speaking a word, the man took a step into the room, pushing Sara one step back. He did it again, and again, and again until Sara's back hit the wall.

"OMG." Sara gasped as she felt the contact.

"Shhh," He said leaning in. "Bakwaas needs to be band."

"O-o-o-o-o-o-ooo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-okay, Shadab!!!!!!!" She replied.

Sara didn't know why but something about this man telling her to shut up got her excited. She looked up at his Coca Cola eyes as he looked down on her chandni eyes. The chandi eyes that were brighter than the chand itself.

"Kya dekh rahe ho, soneya???" Sara was bold.

She clearly had no idea who she was messing with. Any friend of Shadab knows not to mess with this natural beast. Shadab was alerted, almost as if he was challenged.

"Soneya?" He questioned. "Kaun, main?"

"Haan tum jahil insan!!! oor kown iss kamrey me hain??" Sara said back like a baddie.

She was a desi baddie. Not just any baddie. All the years of reading manga online finally paid off. Shadab was beyond astonished that his choti begum finally grew up.

"Tum toh bohat bari ho gaye ho meri raano." Shadab was mad excited.

He was pumped.

"Aur kya kya seekha hai?" Shadab was a dominant.

He went to lean in closer when suddenly Sara pushed him back.

"KUTTAY." She screamed.

"Besharam be haya, TUMNE DAAL DAALI HAIN NA???" Sara was on fire.

"WHERE IS MY ICE CREAM LALAY????" Sara was a stubborn baby.

Just as Sara was attempting to walk out of the room, Shadab grabbed her hand.

"Choro mujhay, Shaddy." She practically cried.

Shadab was moved. He could not bear to see his nanna kaka cry.

"Dafa ho jao yahan sey.'' Sara could no longer stand to be in the same room as her janeman.

Sara tried her best to free her chittiyan kalaiyan but Shaddy daddy was too strong. He just didn't (Na)seem to budge. As he was leaving her dupatta got stuck with his hot jersey. Sara slapped him. Right across his gorgeous face.

He swung his face back and grabbed her hand AGAIN, this time much harder.

"Tumhari itni JURRAT????????'' He pulled her closer, appearing scarier than before.

"Please mujhay chor de pls pls plspls plspl spls plspls Shaddy daddy mujhay chor de!!!!!!!!" She begged the big bad beast. It was like a scene from beauty and the beast.

"Kabhi bhi nahi.'' Shadab said. "Kyunkay tum hi hoe... ab tum hi hoe... zindagi... ab tum hi hoe." The cute boy sang.

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" Sara was STUNNED. Flabbergasted.

Sara blushed and ran out of the room as fast as she could. As she was leaving, she heard Shaddy started saying agar woh tumse pyar karti hai woh paltay gi. Palat... PALAT... PALAT MERI MA. She in fact did not palat. Shaddy was mad disappointed.

At that very moment Shaddy realised how bad he messed up. He regretted upsetting his gulab jaman Saru. He knows deep inside how nazuk she is. She is like a flower petal for him. She is like a little guria to him. Shadab Khan chases his love, in hopes for forgiveness of his naughtiness. In hopes for redemption.