Big Foot

Sara was innocently walking down the halls of her school when suddenly someone pulls her into a classroom.

"K-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-KAUN HOE TUM????????" She yelled as he locked the door behind him.

Sara's heart failed as she looked up at the Minar e Pakistan statue figure in front of her. She was terrified.

"Rishtey mein tou hum tumhare baap lagtay hain... naam hai SHAHEEN SHAH." Shaheen Shah Afridi told her.

The boy was incredibly tall and fit. Sara gulped.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-tum k-k-ya chahte hoe????" She asked with tameez, destroying his massive eardrums.

He came closer, invading the darpoke's personal space. Sara gasped as her back hit the desk behind her. She was trapped. Like a chooha in a mousetrap. She felt like a kathputli. She held no power against this dominating figure. She raised her hands together.

"Main hath jor kar guzarish karti hoon ke aap mujhe baksh dein, khuda ke liye!!!" Her Urdu was top notch.

Shaheen smiled.

Sara almost exploded from laughter after seeing his face like that. Shaheen grew serious. He did not like her laughing at him. He grabbed her by her giribaan.

"TUM MUJH PAR HANSO GI???????" He yelled.

She tried to escape his demonic grasp, but uski har koshish na kaam rahi. She teared up. Shaheen noticed and instantly let go.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry...." he apologized.

"It ok." Sara's voice was polite.