Academic Rival

Sara waited patiently as her teacher chose her group partner for her.

"Sara you will be with Shaddy."

NO. THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. Sara ka heart fail ho gaya. She stayed in her seat, so he would be the one coming over to her. And he did.

"Asalamualaikum, darling," he held out his hand but she slapped it away.

He laughed to himself, taking a seat next to the  beautiful shehzadi.

"Tameez se paish ao," Sara informed the dominant next to her.

Sara was bold. He loved that. And he loved making her mad.

"Jou Aapki marzi, baby," he flirted.

There was dhuwa coming out of Sara's ears. She ignored him and began writing down ideas for her assignment. Shadab grew annoyed. He was a nanna bacha who needed her attention. In one try, he stole the pencil from her.

"OYE, WAAPIS KAR!" She said, jumping into his lap, but it was held up too high for her choti desi body.

Shadab placed one hand on her hot kamar. He was in euphoria. Sara blushed.

"Doob maro, khotay di aulaad," she said, giving up.

Shadab grew furious.

"Baap pe nahi jaana," he pointed his finger at her.

"Kya karle ga tu?" She got up in his face.

"Tumne abhi mera pyar dekha hai, gussa nahi." He demanded.

"Tumse tou meri jooti bhi na darey," she crossed her arms. Bohat garmi ho rahi thi.

"Tum meri girlfriend ho is liye lehaaz kar raha hoon," he told her.

Sara laughed.

"Kaun, main?" Sara could not stop laughing.

She leaned in to his ear.

"Agar tum dunya ke aakhri insaan bhi hotay, tab bhi main tumharay moo na lagoon," she pierced his dil.

Shadab was not going to give up here. He would never EVER let Sara take the winning dialogue.

"Chal jhooti," he giggled.

This behaviour is what pisses Sara off. His stubbornness.