Rickshaw

Sara waited patiently as the rickshaw drove over to her.

"Asalamualaikum, madam," the driver informed as she sat comfortably inside.

"Walaikumasalam bhai, zara Emporium Mall chhor dein," Sara informed the driver in a rush.

He turned around, grabbing the doll's attention.

"Bhai hoga tera baap, samji?" He announced.

"O-o-ok..." Sara whispered.

She was blown away. Her rickshaw driver was definitely a dominant. He repositioned the mirror at the top, so he had full sight on his passenger. Sara got chills as she locked with his brown munday eyes. The driver played AP's new album and it was fire. Sara grooved to the music.

"I'm Hasnain btw," he began a conversation.

"Log humko Nain bula te hain," he continued.

Sara gave not a single laanat.

"Because girls can't take their eyes off of me," he flirted with the Padmavati sitting behind him.

Sara was annoyed. She knew drivers were jaahil but to THIS extent? No. She could not handle it any longer.

"Gaari roke." She demanded.

"Jee?" Hasnain questioned.

"Bhaira hai kya? GADI ROKE." She yelled.

Hasnain stopped the car on the side. It was a sunsaan road.

Sara attempted to get off but Hasnain pulled her back, sitting next to her. Sara gasped.

"WHAT DO U THINK UR DOING?" She was infuriated.

"Where are u going?" He questioned.

"Bhaar mein, TUMHE KYA????????" She exclaimed.

He held her wrist tightly, not letting her escape. She was like a chooha in a chooha trap. He gave her even less space by trapping her in the corner of the rickshaw.

Sara became nervous. "S-s-s-stop it..." she whispered.

"Do you remember your safe word?" He asked.

Sara blushed. There was no way a rickshaw driver just asked her that.

"Safe word in case someone tries to kidnap you," Sara instantly un-blushed.

"O-oh...." she said.

Hasnain's eyebrows lifted. "What were you thinking? You naughty girl," he teased her.

Sara cringed, pushing him back and running out.