Birthday Girl

"What matching jewelry should I do, bestie!?" Sara asked her closest friend, holding up two different earrings.

She picked the longer one because size matters. Sara began putting the earring on.

"Bilkul shehzadi lag rahi ho, Aishwarya lag rahi ho," Sara's best friend lied.

Sara giggled.

"I will be back, gonna get gajray," her best friend said, heading out of the room.

Today was Sara's birthday. She had to look extremely hot. The hottest. Especially for her guests. They should be aware of who's birthday it is. The all time PUBG champion player. Suddenly someone entered the room.

Sara jumped. It was Naseemy.

"N-N-NASEEMY!!!! U scared me!!" She told him.

Naseem Shah was in awe. His jaw dropped looking at the sundar kaur in front of him. Her roop was mastana. His pyar was deewana. Sara just realized her back hadn't been strapped yet. She became even more embarrassed as Naseem noticed.

"I love backless." Naseem complemented.

Sara blushed.

"NASEEMY STAWP!!!!!" She told him.

Sara quickly tried to strap her back up but failed. Her arms were too fragile, just like her heart.

"Stop. Let me do it," he demanded.

It sounded like a request but it wasn't. Naseem is like a sardaar with Sara. She had no say in this. Naseem tightened the strap, the clothing closing in.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tighter!!!" Sara practically screamed.

Naseem tightened.

"T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!"

Naseem attempted to tighten more.

"WTF?????" Sara's best friend came in, the gajray falling out of her hands, onto the zameen.

Sara almost passed out, but Naseemy grabbed her.

"N-N-N-Naseem Shah you should leave..." Sara stabbed herself in the heart by using those words.

Naseem was saddened.

"Nahi nahi, main hi pagal thi jou tum dono ko interrupt kar rahi thi it's my fault right, I should leave???????????" Sara's bestie's sarcasm made Naseemy giggle.

Sara was ashamed as her friend left, annoyed.