Sixer

The crowd cheered as the ball flew high up in the air. Sara's eyes widened as she saw it heading towards her direction in the seats. It was a chakka. Sara was beyond excited as she raised her hands high in an attempt to catch the ball. She felt lit up. She felt like a shehzadi. She felt as though she could catch any ball in front of her.

The ball hit her head, completely missing her hands.

Sara collapsed onto the ground. There was a loud thud which sounded like a meteor strike had hit the ground. The crowd gasped, not at the massively disturbing sound, but they gasped as they noticed the star shooter Naseem Shah running up to the crowd.

Sara was dazed, too out of her senses to understand what was happening. Naseemy ran up the benches to find the fallen angel.

"Sab side pe jayein!!!!!!!!!!!" The popular bad boy demanded.

Suddenly, Sara was brought back to her senses. It was like his voice was her medicine. She awoke and stared into the rebel's cold eyes.

"Aap theek hain?" The boy asked politely.

"J-j-j-jj-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-jee!!!!!!!!!!!" Sara was in disbelief that a shehzada like him was in front of her.

He got closer to check up on her head. There was a massive dent on the left side.

"Kya aap doctor hain??????????????????????" Sara stuttered with her words. The bad boy was too intimidating.

"Nahi..." Naseem stated. "Lekin tumhare liye sab kuch hoon."

Sara turned into a tomato.

"Let's go." He stated, grabbing her hand.

She pushed him away as if it was instinct. Sara was a good girl. She keeps track of her mehrams and non mehrams.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nahi!!!" She explained.

"Kyun?" He questioned, getting so close she could FEEL his breath on her.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-im dizzy, can't walk!!!!" She cried to him.

He wanted to wipe her ansoo, but it was a public place. Naseem suddenly remembers the match he was playing but it stood no importance against this khubsurat shehzadi in front of him. Naseem was an animal in heat.

"Theek hai phir." The boy said as he held his rani in his arms, bridal style.

"K-k-k-k-k-kk-k-k-k-k-kya kar rahe ho?!?!?!?!?" Now Sara was in heat.

The pure touch of his warm rough hands had her trembling. She tried to escape, but the boy was so incredibly strong. She hid her face in his chest as the whole stadium eyed her.

Naseem's legs grew weak. He was about to explode. This was too much physical contact for him. His jaw clenched. His grip on the little girl tightened. Sara whimpered under his grasp.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-Naseem!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

Naseem was in euphoria. Hearing the girl say his name for the first time had him hardening. It was like he was turning into a titan.

"Y-y-y-y-y-you're hurting me, Naseem..." Sara cried.

Naseem melted.