Naughty Boy

"Go try this kameez on." Sara's mom said as she handed her the biggest piece of clothing she's ever seen in her life.

"NOOOOO MAMA ITS SO BIG." Sara complained.

"That's what she said. Now get lost and try it on." Sara knew there was no point in arguing, so she hurried to the try room.

As she closed the door behind her, a hand snuck in. Sara gasped as Hasnain entered her try on room.

"TUM KYA KAR-" Sara yelled at her cousin but he covered her mouth before they got caught with their nautunky.

"SHHHH," the boy demanded, getting closer to Sara.

"Awaaz neechay rakho, bubbly." It was an order from the badshah himself.

He slowly removed his hand and she calmed down.

"Tum k-k-k-k-kya chahte hoe?????" Sara asked the khabees boy.

"Sirf tumhe." He confessed.

Sara was not having any of this bullshit.

"Dafa ho yahan se kya tamasha lagaya hai meri zindagi mein???????" Sara confessed back.

Hasnain's dil went through a dhajka.

"Tamasha? These are my FEELINGS, Saru." Hasnain pleaded.

"Bhaar mein jao TUM aur tumhari dou number ki feelings!" SARA WAS A BEAST WHEN IT CAME TO BEZATI.

But she was not prepared for the zanzala headed her way. Hasnain began removing his belt. Sara saw her life pass by her eyes.

"Don't provoke me." Hasnain stated boldly.

Sara felt her legs grow weak.

"Or what?" She challenged him.

Hasnain quickly gets on his knees.

"Mujhse shaadi karogi?" He proposed.

"Shaadi ke bachay." Sara removed her shoe and began hitting the poor boy.

Hasnain easily countered the choti guria, as he was double her size. He stared into her gulaabi eyes.

"Itni heropanti mat dikhao, ghadday." Sara harassed the boy.

He tightened the grip on her kallayan for badla.

"Ch-ch-choroooo!!!!!!" Sara begged as the pain became unbearable.

"Main sirf aur sirf Shaddy ki hoon." Sara knew what she was doing. Getting this boy mad was one of the best feelings Sara has known.

"Shaddy hoga tera baap." Hasnain insulted.

Sara gasped and pushed the boy. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello beta nikal ao bahir ab." Sara's mom suggested.

Sara's heart almost failed on the spot. She knew she had to get out of there but she couldn't let her mom find out about this Romeo in front of her.

"TUM JAO MAINAY KAPRAY CHANGE KARNAY HAIN!" Sara whisper yelled, making sure no one outside this damned room heard her.

"Tou karlo." He stated simply.

Sara was stunned. This was too much besharmi for her. She back hand slapped the boy on his face, Indian style.

Hasnain came back at her, this time trapping her in the corner. He grabbed her by her chutya and said...

"You wanna die or something??"

Sara's entire body shivered. She got goosebumps.