Enemies Continued

"Kya ho raha hai yahan?" Naseem asked.

Sara became petrified.

"K-k-k-k-kuch nahi!" She ran up to Naseem.

She tried to get him to look in her chandi eyes but all she saw in his eyes was heartbreak. He was done.

"N-N-Naseem, look at me.... You have this all messed up!!" She begged him.

Shaddy towered behind her, Sara watching Naseem's eyes teleport to the big bad beast.

"Sach kyun nahi bolti?" Shaddy stated.

Naseem's eyes widened.

It was confirmed now. He wanted to believe her explanation but she was nothing more than a LIAR. He stormed out, not listening to any of Sara's pleas.

He was gone. It was just her and Shaddy in the bathroom now. Sara was left empty handed. Shaddy stood in front of her, smiling.

That damned smirk.

Sara hated it. She wanted to scratch it away, like a billi.

"I hate you," Sara stated.

Shadab didn't move an inch, but that smirk of his was sure gone.

"You're nothing to me." Her words cut deeper than a knife, finally answering his adhoora savaal.

Sara ran out. She has had enough with Shadab's heropanti. She stood in front of her car, parked outside when she remembered her bag was still inside the restaurant. She cussed under her saansein and entered the building. She knew she was gonna see the demon again.

She rushed to her previous seat, grabbing her purse. She was surprised as she hadn't seen Shaddy anywhere. Not that it matters. She doesn't want to see the tharki man anyways. When she got in her car, she felt saddened. Regret popped up in her. She drove away to her house. The ride was hella quiet.

"Yahan se right," a voice requested.

Sara instantly pushed the brakes, turning her head around.

"WTFFF?" She yelled as she saw Shaddy in her backseat.

"Relax, kya hua?" He was chill.

"GET OUT!" She pointed to the door.

Shaddy moved up to the front passenger seat.

"TUMHE AIK BAAT KI SAMAJ NAHI AATI?????????" Sara was fuming.

"Shut up and drive, woman." He stated.

Sara instantly began driving. She could not ignore his DEMAND. It was like she was a robot manufactured by him. She had never seen him this angry before, her eyes filled with terror. She drove faster than usual. If there had been any cops nearby, she for sure would have gotten a ticket. They reached her home.

Sara rushed to her door, wanting to slam it shut behind her, but Shaddy bhai intervened, coming in. He was good at that.

"DAFA HO YAHAN SE!" She yelled at his handsome face.

He pinned her against the deewar, grabbing her by her nanni si gardann.

"Tumhara moo kabhi band hota hai ke nahi?" He said.

Sara was loving the moment.

"Sorry..." she apologized.

Shadab lightened his grip on her throat.

"Good girl," he said.

Sara was in euphoria.