Mr. Shah

The bell rang and all students took their seats.

"Good morning, class." The unbelievably UGLY teacher walked in to the classroom.

"G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-good morning, teacher!!!!!!" The whole class except for me said.

I was an independent woman. I dont have to say salaam to anyone. I watched as all the girls in my class practically died in their seats as my teacher took attendance.

"Ok class, ab sab apni lenoweyo chromebooks kholein." The popular teacher demanded.

The students were like dolls being controlled by him.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-Mr. Shah..." One kutti kameeni called out, disrupting my peaceful silence.

"Jee?" The teacher boy was a bastard. He knew just how to make anyone fall for him.

"I-I-I-I need h-help on the lesson from yesterday..." She requested.

"Ok we discuss later, my bacha." He said.

The girl's heart broke into a million pieces as Mr. Shah called her "bacha".

"Ok class, tou aaj hum parhain gay ionic bonding ke barey main." The class went silent as soon as the king began talking.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sir!" One fan-girl questioned.

"Call me Mr. Shah, please.'' The man was straight forward.

~1 hour later~

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING" The bell rang.

"Ok class thats all for today, get lost." The teacher said.

I packed my samaan and was about to exit when...

"Aap idher hi rahein, mainay baat karni hai aapse."

I stopped and sighed, walking up to his desk.

"Bolye." I was colder than Murree.

He didnt reply. I simply waited for the jaahil ustaad to tell me what he needed to tell me. He finished what he was doing and got up, giving me his full attention.

"You're a good student," he started. "Your marks are always above 90..."

He looked my shareef figure up and down.

"...but you lack tameez."

I raised my eyebrow in question. He walked around the table, towering in front of me.

"Do u know what that means?" He asked.

"Nahi..." I whispered.

He pinned me against the table, causing me to lean back. I flinched.

"It means you need to be punished." The kambakht whispered in my ear.

I got shivers from his voice, completely trembling in my spot. I refused to look at him, every second making me more uncomfortable. I pushed him off me. He came back, this time raising his hand as if he was gonna slap me.

I paused.

"Thappar se darr nahi lagta saab... pyar se lagta hai." I stated like an absolute queen.

Naseem stopped in his tracks. The quote hit him straight in his chest.

"Sorry..." Naseem apologized.

I refused to look at the teacher because of his jahaalat. I ignored the apology and walked towards the door. Naseem grabbed my hand.

"Tussi jaa rahey ho..." I looked into his eyes.

"Tussi na jao..." Naseem Abbas Shah made a puppy dog expression.