Murti

Sara was sitting peacefully outside at the park.

"WHERE IS THAT KUTTA, KAMEENA BHENCHOD!" She yelled out.

Sara was an angry bird. She hated having to wait for her gol gappa everytime they would meet. But she knew he was a busy man. A big man indeed. Just as her thinking processed, the big bad beast entered her presence. The atmosphere turned, Sara sat up straight.

"Jaanu," he was dominant.

"Y-y-y-y-yes MURTASIM KHAN!!!!!!!"

Sara stood up to Murtasim's 9 foot tall figurine. She was an ant compared to him. Murtasim held out his hand.

"Chalo." He forced his lead on the little girl and she followed the demon to his car.

The ride was intimidating. Murti's dark, intensifying aura mixed with the car's vintage new leather created an intense atmosphere. After a few unbreathable minutes, the car came to a halt. Sara was thinking about riding something else.

"This is Meerab's house, Murtasim..." Sara began.

"Yes. Ab main is kameeni ghini feminist ko talaq de raha hoon." he exclaimed his plans to his mistress.

"REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?" Sara was excited.

"Yes, beta." Murtasim helped Sara believe in the fairytale before her. Suddenly, hannuf jumped at Murtasim.

"THANK U SM, MURTI!!!!!!" Murtasim Gaddi Nasheen Khan hugged the gurya back.

Murtasim slowly pulled Sara away.

"Saru..... Tum janti ho.... Ke yeh PAG meray baap ne pehnayi thi mujhay......" he started.

"Yy-y-y-y-y-yes Murti...." the nanni si jaan replied.

"Mera khwaab tha......... ke mein aik photoraper bannu.........." Murtasim began tearing up.

Sara could not witness such an angsty scene in front of her. She wished to drink away his tears.

"Magar ab.... ab mein tumhari photography karoon ga...." he suggested.