Birthday Boy

It was a rainy baarishy day and Sara was sleeping.

"BOO!" Dreamy Naseemy woke her up. 

"WTH!" She said in utter shock.

"Uth jao, meri guria," he giggled.

The giggle scared Sara out of her wits.

"Aaj meri budday hai, raano," he reminded the sleeping beauty.

"O-o-o-o-o–o-o-o-o-omg!!!!!!" Sara had completely forgot it was her janeman's janam din.

She hadn't gotten him anything but she couldnt let her dil, her pyar, her mohabat, find out. She hugged him real tight.

"Haaaaaaaaaapy buddayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," she whispered in his ear.

Naseem's day was practically already made. Hearing Sara's cootoo mootoo morning voice made him beyond excited. Not to forget the jadoo ki jhappi as a plus.

As Sara started to get up and move, Naseem said, "Kahan ja rahi hai, meri chamakchallo,"

Sara stopped to look at the naughty birthday boy.

"Main nahanay ja rahi hoon, baby.." she told him.

As much as Naseemy would like to join her, he decides its best for her to do so individually.

"Don't keep me waiting for too long, kitten."

~2 hours later~

Sara came out of the shower hot and fresh like a pizza comes out of the oven. She noticed her room was clean and tidy, with a crisp atmosphere. She noticed he opened the windows. She began changing her clothes.

"KNOCK KNOCK."

Sara flinched.

"K-k-k-k-k-kaun???????" She asked, terrified, as she was currently in her undergarments.

"Main hoon, jaani," Naseem Shah said as he turned the door knob.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sara screamed, running to keep the door closed.

But she was too late. Naseem had entered the room.

She bumped into him, both cuties collapsing on the ground. Naseem was lost. It was difficult for him to comprehend what had just occurred. He quickly helped his Saru get up.

"OUCH," she moaned , trying to walk.

Her nanna ankle broke.

"Kya hua..." Naseem tilted her head up from her chin.

He wiped her ansoo.

"Naseemy...." Sara started.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Mera pare toot gaya hai," Sara cried to him.

Naseem Shah lifted his guria in his arms, laying her on the bed safely. He tucked her hair behind her ears. It was a heartwarming moment.

Sara sat up on the bed, leaning into his handsome face. Naseem stared at Sara's Kylie Jenner lips, every second passing by dragging him over the edge. He wanted her. More than ever. Naseem closed his eyes, ready to kiss her on the lips. He had waited his whole life for this very moment.

Sara pecked his nose.

"Happy budday, Naseemy," she wished the unsatisfied birthday boy.