How/who Confessed

Raven:You did.It was a few weeks after legacy day.And you didn’t leave Raven’s side knowing all the whispers and stares she had been given.You were glad she didn’t sign so now you might have a chance with her.You guys were sitting in the enchanted forest.”I don’t know why I feel so guilty but relieved I didn’t sign.”Raven said playing with the ends of her hair.”What if I put our friends in danger.What if I actually will disappear.”She was looking at the ground.You saw tears in her eyes.You took a deep breath and though it’s now or never. You grabbed Raven's hand “Raven you're an amazing person.You are nothing like your mother.You don’t deserve to be locked up in a mirror prison while apple literally gets to become queen.You deserve a happily ever after.And I was wondering could I join the chapters of your book.”You said looking away waiting for rejection.But she pulled you into a hug.”I’ve been hoping for this since we were younger!”She kissed your cheek.And you guys sat in comfortable silence excited for the next chapters of your life.

Romana:She did.You were arguing with Daring in the middle of the hall.Cause he accused you of taking his homework from Professor.Rumpelstiltskin so he got detention.”Listen pretty boy I don’t even have the dwarf this semester.”You yelled at him.”I wouldn’t put it past you crocodile food.” He snapped back and you could hear the smugness in his voice. You looked him straight in the face “What did you just say princy.”Your hand on the sword you kept in your belt.”I said Crocodile food I mean that's what will happen to you anyway.”He said, flashing his grin.Before anyone could react you were on top of him.Literally punching him.After like 3 minutes of you guys going back and forth someone picked you up off him.You thought it was a teacher but no it’s was Romana.Her eyes flashed yellow “Listen here charming come near them again and I won’t hesitate to break your face.”She started walking towards the dorms.She sat you down on her bed pulling some bandages out of justine's nightstand. “Birdie, why in the hex would you do that!”She shouted at you.You looked away “Well maybe if he didn’t call me crocodile food I wouldn’t have went that hard on him.”You said.”Romana took a deep breath and grabbed your chin “Birdie his a prince most of them are stuck up snobs.And I don’t want you getting hurt.And  your too cute to get injured and I need you ok to go on our date tomorrow.”Her sweet smile turned into a smirk at your flustered face.”Date!”You whispered shouted. She laughed “That’s what I said, didn't I.”You pouted “Fine but we have to go to the mad hatters tea shop.”You said smugly knowing Romana didn’t really like all the chaos.She rolled her eyes “Fine” you guys just hung out in her dorm till your next class.

Cerise:You did.You and cerise were hanging out by hanging out I meant she was trying to make sure you didn’t fall out of the tree you were hanging from literally.”Y/n be careful!”She shouted at you.''Oh please little red i’m as fine as a fid as a fiddle!”you accidentally let go and started falling.You weren’t screaming but laughing.But you felt someone catch you.You looked up and saw cerise.You developed a new feeling you’ve never felt before after you started hanging out with cerise.It made you shy and nervous.You never were nervous before.”I told you.”Cerise laughed.You smiled at that and took decided to just go ahead and ask.”Little red I got a question.If there was two people in the room.And they felt something bloom.How would you react if they asked you to dance in a ballroom!”You asked with your wide smile.She stopped for a moment used to you asking random riddles.When she figured it out “Did you just ask me out in riddle form.”She said looking at you.”Why yes- yes I did so what do you say wanna spend tea time with me everyday from now till forever after!”You said smiling.Her face was as red as her hood but she took your hand in hers.So you took that as a yes.

Apple:She did.Instead of Darling waking her up at the Dragon games it was you.A few weeks go by and your brother Daring hasn’t talked to you since the apple incident and neither has Apple.You started keeping your distance from everyone isolating yourself blaming yourself for messing up Apples destiny.But what you didn’t know was Apple was trying to find you so you two can talk.She saw you sitting near the lake in the enchanted forest.”Y/n..”Your head shot up when you heard that voice.You looked behind you but quickly turned back around “I’m sorry apple I know I ruined your destiny I swear I didn’t mean to.”Your voiced strain from your crying and sleepless nights.She sat down next to you and placed her hand on top of yours.”You didn’t ruin my destiny.You made it better.I now know who my true love is.And I get to spend forever after with the person i’ve crushed on since we were kids.”Your eyes widened.Did she really like you.She laughed at your reaction.”So what do you say wanna be my knight in shining armor.”She kissed your cheek.

Maddie:She did.You were having tea with maddie.You guys started having tea together everyday..You looked over to see Maddie hanging upside down.”Maddie be careful!Don’t fall!”your voice laced with worry.She jumped and landed in your lap.”So y/n I have a riddle for you!”She giggled excitedly.You just nodded as if for her to continue.”Whats the opposite of Will not?”She looked at you.You playfully rolled our eyes “Will?” You were confused.”I’m not done!What's the opposite me?”You answered “You” She grinned “Good! What’s the opposite stop?”She was giggling to herself.”Go” You tilted your head very confused.”What’s the opposite of in?”You looked at her “Out” You don’t remember any of maddie’s riddles being this long.”What's the opposite of without!”Her smile grew with each question.”With? Maddie, where are you going with this?”She ignored your question.”What's the opposite of you?” You were beyond confused.”Me?” She laughed “Now put it together!” You thought of all the questions.You face became as red as lizzy's hair.”Did you just ask me out!?”Maddie giggled “Yep!” You just nodded your head trying to hide your face.”Hattastic!” She yelled.She got right up and pulled you into a hug.

Kitty:She did.You both were sitting in the castletira starting a food fight between the royals and the rebels that you both caused.You both started busting out laughing at the scene folding out in front of you both.When kitty grabbed your hand and took you out of there.”Meow!That was so much fun!”She said with stars in her eyes.You laughed as she was holding your hand.She let go all of a sudden “You know something Y/n!There's no one I’d rather cause chaos with than you!”Your face heated up.She disappeared and reappeared in front of you  few inches away from your face.She pecked your lips.And took your hand again “Mine now!” she yelled.

Lizzy:You did.You two were always arguing over stupid things.You both were in the castleteria when you held her crown above her head.”Are you guys fighting or flirting?”Raven asked.Everyone knew of the two-sided crush.You yelled “Flirting.” When Lizzy yelled “Fighting!” You both stopped as you heard what came out of your mouth.”I did not mean that!”You said trying to sound annoyed.Lizzy grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the crowd.”Slow down there princess.”You said smugly.”Did you mean it?”She looked up at you.You took a deep breath “I guess..you're not that annoying and you are tolerable.”Your face is as red as a rose.Lizzy genuinely smiled at you.”I guess I wouldn’t mind your presence that much.”You smirked “Well your stuck with me now princess.”She rolled her eyes playfully “Oh no.”You both laughed.

Briar:You did.You both were getting ready for the true-hearts dance.Ever Since you guys meet you’ve planned parties together.Which included this one.You were nervous because you was going to ask Briar to be your date.You was standing in front of your mirror.Practicing asking her.''Briar I know I’m no prince charming but I can’t help but falling for you.Your amazing,kind,and adventurous.I love planning parties and just hanging out.I was wondering if you wanted to go to the truehearts dance and out with me.”Your body feeling relaxed.”OH MY FAIRY GODMOTHER!” you jumped at that voice.You turned to see Briar.''Oh-uh-Hey briar.”She jumped at you.You caught her in your arms.''This is hexeleent! I was coming to ask you!My answer is yes!”You were blushing like crazy.She kissed your cheek.And started talking about your guys outfits and other things.You couldn’t help but smile at her.

Cedar:She did.You were hanging out in the enchanted forest.Cedar had the idea of a picnic.But you noticed she was tense and not talking a lot.''You alright cedar?”You asked, taking her hand.''Y/n..I cannot tell a lie..I’velikeyouforalong timewillyougooutwithme!”She said it to fast you didn’t hear her.''Cedar slow down I didn’t understand.”You chuckled nervously.”I’ve liked you for a while and I was wondering if you’d go out with me?”She said looking at the ground.You chuckled and held her hand tighter.''Of course cedar!I’ve liked you for a while as well.”This is spelltacular!” She pulled you into a hug.