Big bad and hotheaded pt 2

Insight:You met up with Darling in the enchanted forest.Where you both talk and confess.

3rd pov:Here you were Y/n Badwolf a person everyone stayed away from.But today you were calm and nothing seemed like it would make you mad.Frist you answered some questions in class,talked to Ramona in the hall,and even ignored Duchess trying to pick a fight.Let’s just say everyone was surprised would be an understatement.After your last class you excited looking around for a certain Charming.You spotted her silver hair a mile away.”Y/n!”She gave you her smile that always made you calm.”H-Hey darling.”She took your hand “You ready?” You couldn’t help the blush on your face.”Let’s go.”You notice how she didn’t care about all the people looking at her and you.She didn’t care that you were a Badwolf and she was a Charming.”How was your day?”She asks as if she wasn’t holding your hand and on a date!You let out a breath but tried to remain calm “It was fine nobody got on my nerves today.”You gave her a cocky smile.She laughed “I saw.Thank you for being calm today.”She kissed your cheek and turned to keep walking.Your face was as red as your sisters hood.”We’re here!”You heard her shout.You couldn’t help your eyes stare in amazement.She had a picnic and sat up with all your favorites.”Y-you did this for me?”You asked her.She nodded. You don’t know why but you felt tears of joy bridge your eyes.Darling immediately took notice “Did I do some-”You cut her off by pulling her into a hug.”Thank you!”She had no idea why you were thanking her but she knew you needed a hug so she held you tightly.”It’s no problem luv.”She kissed your forehead.You backed away from her and looked at the ground “But why?”Darling tilted her head in confusion.You let out a shaky breath “Why do you care?I’m a handful.I snap at everyone.I don’t know why you care.I mean I don’t mind but-”You were cut off when you felt her pull you close to her.Before you could speak your lips connected.Your eyes widen for a minute but you quickly melted into the kiss and closed your eyes enjoying every minute.When she backed away you couldn’t help but smile.”Is that enough reason for you badwolf?”She asked teasingly.You just melted into her arms you felt the calmest that you ever have been you didn’t want it to end.