They cheat (Finally part)

Maddie:You were easily insecure to begin with.So when you saw Maddie being overly affectionate with Raven you started second guessing everything.You knew Maddie was a affectionate person in general but your mind always made you go the  worst way possible.You were waiting for Maddie in the hall.When you saw her holding Raven’s hand.You knew they were close friends and Raven was dating Dexter but you couldn’t help your mind racing a thousand miles per minute.You saw Maddie give Raven a hug then kiss her cheek imminently your insecurities took over.You couldn’t help the tears brimming your eyes.You knew deep down your were overreacting but you couldn’t help it.Maddie looked over at you and smiled you couldn’t even smile back at her you turned and started walking off.Maddie knew something was wrong so she immediately went to talk to you.Before you could even leave the building maddie wrapped her arms around you.”Hi-ya teacup!”You wanted nothing more then to melt into her embrace but you pushed yourself out of her hug.Which immediately made her frown.”What’s wrong!”Her lips pouted.You turned to her with tears in your eyes.”Maddie I think we should take a break.”Your voice low but she heard.”What do you mean?”She tilted her head a little confused.”Us! Maddie I see the way you hold hands with Raven the way you love her company.Maybe we should take a break.Maybe I’m not the one.”Maddie felt as if she ran out of tea.”But! Teacup it’s nothing like that! We’re just best friends.”She felt tears coming up she never really cries but she cares alot for you.You let her go “I’m sorry Maddie.”You walk past her leaving her to start crying hard.

Lizzy:You and Lizzy have been arguing alot her lately.You knew you both were stubborn but you wanted to apologize so you bought her some flowers and a new mallet.You were heading to her dorm.When you saw a bunch of people in a crowd.You ears perked up at the mention of your name.So you went to investigate.The people who noticed you immediately mde a path for you to walk through.You were beyond confused.Till you saw a sight you never though you’d see.Lizzy Hearts your girlfriend of almost a year kissing Daring Charming.You felt your claws extend.”What the hell is going on here!”Your voice low but threatening.All of a sudden Lizzy turn to you her eyes widen.”Y/n! I swear-”You glare at her “Shut it Hearts.”Your glare imminently landed on the blond prince.You wanted nothing more then to wipe that smirk off his face.”Well badwolf looks like the heroes win again.”That did it you jumped onto him.You and him going back and forth.All of a sudden you were pulled of by sparrow and your sister Ramona.You looked down at the now bleeding prince as others went to help him.”Y/n are you alrigh-”You immediately glared at your now ex-girlfriend.”Leave me alone Elizabeth.We’re done.”With that you stomped on flowers You and your sister turned to walk away.Rmons sent a glare towards the princess who was being comforted by the other wonderlandines.

Briar:You were throwing a party.Like usually you and Briar planed it together.You were bringing Briar something to drink as everyone was partying,dancing,and just hanging out.All of a sudden you felt a hand on your shoulder.You looked over to see Melody who had a sd expression.”You good Melody you look upset.”You tilted your head.As she just nodded her head towards the main spot.You were confused but followed.”Melody what-”You stopped when you saw Briar and Hopper leaving a closet.Hopper was bushing like crazy and Briar look out of it.You knew she was never one to back down from a dare but you both had a disagreement not to long ago about this exact situation.”Briar.”You didn’t want to react not knowing the full story.Briar turned to you and regret and guilt ran across her face.”Y/n wait it was just a game!”She ran over to you.You felt anger rise up inside.”I feel like we had this discussion before.And you kissed the same person.”You glared at her as you backed away.”Y/n I know but it’s all fun and games!”She sent you a smile trying to calm you down.Your fist clenched “Fun and games yeah right.Fun and games are meant for everyone to enjoy.Not for just a slimy prince and you.I think this party is over for me.I’m leaving.”You glare at her s you wave you hand.And you disappear.Briar just face palmed as everyone had no idea what to do.Not even Briar herself did.

Cedar:You noticed Cedar being off and tense.She was always so fidgety and barely talking.You were sitting with her in the forest you went in for a kiss.When she backed away.”Y/n! I kissed cerise!”You immediately backed away.”Cedar what do you mean?”You remain calm not knowing the full story so you don't want to overreact.She looked down at the floor her eyes shimmering as if she wanted to cry.”It happened a few weeks ago.We were both at a sleepover with some other girls.And we were playing truth or dare.And we got dared to kiss.”You went to grab her hand “Cedar it was just a game its-”She cut you off “I’m not done..we did it a few times even when the game was over.I don’t know why.I swear it didn’t mean anything we weren’t in our right minds!”You imminently backed away.Not knowing how to process this.You felt tears brimming your eyes.”Cedar I think..we need to take a break.I need to think.”You turned away from her.She went to grab your hand but you ran towards the school.”Oh fairy godmother!”Cedar fell against a tree burying her face in her knees.Feeling horrible about everything she did and amidted.

(Sorry I was on break for a while some stuff came up but I'm back and I'll be posting more!)