Cupid's sister x Apple(Requested)

She/her pronouns used for the reader

Insight: You are cupid’s sister.You both decided that she would go to the storybook realm while you stayed at monster high.You were visiting her for the first time in Ever After.You were more flirty and extroverted.So when you meet a certain princess with a Snow white destiny you tested your luck.

“I’ll see you ghouls later!”You yell over your shoulder at your ghoul friends as they said their goodbyes.You were going to visit your sister Cupid.You both did go to Monster High together but you both decided she would go to the storybook world to help their romances.While you stayed in the monster realm helping them.You stepped through the mirror portal and saw your outfit changed into a much “fancier” set.”Y/n!”You head snapped when you heard the familiar voice.You looked up to see Cupid.”Why hello there Cupid.”She pulls you into a hug.”I missed you!”She was jumping up and down on her heels.You noticed her outfit and hair was changed “That’s a fangtastic look on you.”You motion to her new style.She rolls her eyes “By the way nobody understand monster slang here.”She playfully rolls her eyes at you.You though you were going to spend the day with your sister when she started dragging you.”Cup?Where are we going?”You ask her, raising an eyebrow.She smiled “To meet my friends!”She tells you excitedly.She saw a flirtatious look in your eyes “No flirting Romeo wannabe.”She scolded you.You sighted “But sis there are literally princesses here.”You say playfully whining.She just flicks your forehead.After a while you look to see a big castle which you guessed was the school seeing all the colorful teenagers around the building.”Cupid!”You heard an unfamiliar male voice say.”Oh-um-de-Hi dexter!”She says letting your hand go.The brown headed male looked behind you “Is this your sister?”He ask your flustered sister.You couldn’t help but snicker at her flustered state.You nod “Nice to meet ya.Name’s Y/n.”You offer your hand he takes it awkwardly.All of a sudden you see a group of mostly females walk up to you.”Wow cupid when you said there were princesses here I didn’t think all of them would be stunning.”You wink towards the group.Some blush of embarrassment others were genuinely flustered.Cupid hits the back of your head “Down Y/n.”She playfully scolds you.You just stick your tongue out at her.You get to know some of her friends and flirted with some.You look to see your sister with an awe struck look towards Dexter you laugh to yourself.”Hey sis.Where can I go to freshen up?”You ask she jolts out of her daze “Oh-um Walk inside and go down the frist hall to your right.”She scolds herself knowing you weren’t going to let live that down.(Time skip) You were walking out of the bathroom when you turned the corner and knocked into someone.”Oh-my I’m sorry!”You hear an angelic voice say.Your eyes open to see a blonde with blue eyes.She was wearing a white,red,and gold gown.”Wow.Your stunning.”You didn’t even mean to actually flirt that time.She turns a light shade of pink but giggles “Why thank you! I’m Apple White.I’v never seen you before.”She dusted herself off offering you a hand.You take it “Y/n I’m Cupid’s sister I’m visiting here.”You notice you held her hand for a while.You take it away “Sorry just never met such a beautiful women.”You smile at her.Her face gets even more red “Oh-Thank you for the compliments.”She smiles at you.You walk closer to her and kiss her hand “Their not compliments they are facts.”You look to see her as red as her grown jewel.”Hey Apple.”You hear a male voice say.You look to see a blond that looked flawless.”Oh-Hey Daring.”You thought you saw a blush on her cheeks.You didn’t notice you were still holding her which made her blush.You slipped it away seeing what the blonde would do.He grabs Apples hand and shines his teeth and you swear it blinded you.”I need your advice on what to wear on my date!”You saw him look flustered.You assumed they were dating and god you felt embarrassed “S-sorry Apple.Hope to see you in the future.”You say looking at the ground before sprinting away.”Bye!”She calls out to you before she notices you are already gone.She pouts her lip she didn’t know why she missed you she barely even knew you.”Anyway my date with rosabella is this evening!”She looked back at the blonde.”I’ll help!”She says as she starts walking off.You decided to not tell your sister knowing she would never let you live it down.After a while you started saying your goodbyes to everyone.”See you later sis! Text me later.”You give her one more hug.And she nods and waves as you disappear back to the monster world.Not even five minutes later Cupid heard her name “Cupid!”She looked back to see Apple white running towards her.”Wow you alright Apple?”She asked, never really seeing Apple act like this.”Is your sister with you? I met her earlier and forgot to get her number.”She looked away hoping to hide her flustered expression.”Sorry Apple she just went home.”She saw the sadness in apples eyes.All of a sudden it hit Cupid and she smirked “Did you find her attractive!~”She said to Apple in an excited voice.Apple’s face became more red “What-no-I just thought-maybe!”Apple stuttering was something I knew but Cupid smiled.”Here it’s her phone number!”Cupid gave it to the now excited princess.”Thank you cupid!”She gave the goddess a quick huge.And left to try and text you.Oh cupid was going to tease you forever.