Raven's midnight date

(True hearts day one shots)

3rd pov:You set an alarm for 5 o'clock because thankfully cupid got the headmaster to cancel classes for the “play”.You were heading to hocus latta to get your girlfriend Raven some for true hearts day.You ordered her favorite a fairy coco latte with extra foam.You were heading back to her dorm knowing she usually got up later when classes were canceled.When you arrived you knocked on the door.Raven answered it “Apples still getting ready-”Raven stopped mid-sentence seeing her partner with a coffee for her.”Raven is it Daring!”Your sister came to the door.”Oh-y/n what are you doing-” You just kissed Ravens cheek.”Her lovely I got your favorite.”you said to your girlfriend.She smiled and you both just ignored the glare you got from Apple.”Come on we can go to bookend and hang there for a bit.”You take Ravens hand and start walking off.As you two are walking Raven hands you her headphones.You raise your eyebrow at that.”Just put them on!”She insisted.You just chuckle and put them on.You realize it’s all your favorite songs.You look over at Raven who's smiling.”Thank you lovely it’s amazing!”You said twirling her around.You two made it to bookend.You guys went around window shopping.After a few hours you two started heading back to your dorms.You two camp out in your dorm waiting for everyone to either be asleep or busy.”Come on Dove everyones out like a light.”She whispers to you.You both make it out by Raven helping you sneak out with her magic.You two made it to the enchanted forest.You had lights sat up and a little picnic sat up.”This is amazing Y/n!”She kisses you.You just laugh “The night is not over yet princess!”You take her phone and put on the playlist.You walk over to her and offer your hand “May I have this dance Mrs.Queen?”You wink at her.She laughs “Of course!”You take her hand.You two begin dancing you both taking turns leading.After a few songs you both go and lay down on the blanket laid out.You two started looking at the stars.”Thank you Y/n today was the best!”She pulls you closer to her.You chuckle and let out a little yawn.After a few minutes Raven looks down to see you asleep.She just chuckles to herself “Thank you dove.”She kisses your forehead picking you and taking you back to the school.