Making up

Raven:You saw what happened on television about the story book being fake.But you still didn’t approach Raven and a few days went by till it was the thronecoming dance.You didn’t want to go but your bffa Darling convinced you to go.You put on your outfit and made your way to the dance.A few minutes after you arrive you saw Apple and Raven.You couldn’t lie Raven looked stunning.You still stayed away from her and tried to stay hiding.You were sitting in a corner when you felt someone standing over you.”Dove..”You looked up to see Raven.You looked away “What do you want Queen?”You asked, trying not to melt into her touch.She pulled you into a hug.”Y/n.. I’m so sorry! I saw this vision in the wishing well and it showed a terrible future.But we figured out it was headmaster trying to trick me and the book isn’t real so we don’t have to worry.Please forgive me I feel as if I’m worse the my mother for hurting you.”You heard the sadness in her voice.You pulled her into a kiss.”Of course I forgive you Raven! I’m sorry for ignoring you and you're never ever going to be nowhere like your mother!”You both talked and danced all night knowing you both needed this.

Ramona:After the incident you stopped being yourself.You stopped stealing and hiding objects,stopped going to class,and stopped being your bubbly self.You haven’t been to class in days.You ignored Ramonas calls and text and never answered when she was at your door.”Mate your going to have to answer her eventually.”Jillian beanstalk your roommate told you.You just sighted “She probably just trying to find me to break up with me.”You pulled your covers closer to you.”Mate don’t kill me for what I’m about to do.”You heard the nervousness in her voice.You heard the door open and close really quickly.”Jill what did you do!?”You ask not moving your body.”Birdie..” You fell out of your bed.”Mon-Ramona what are you doing here?”You ask, trying not to look her in the face.You remembered you were sleeping in her shirt.You pulled the cover over your body.”If your here to break up with me just say it!”You yell trying not to break down.You got pulled into a hug.You felt tears landing on your face.”Y/n I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said any of that stuff! I love everything about you. What I said was out of line.”You heard the genuine sadness and concern in her voice.”Shh it’s alright mona.I shouldn’t have ignored you this long.”She pulls you closer, you both just embracing each other missing the comfort of each other.

Cerise:After your little argument you didn’t leave your dorm.You wouldn’t even talk to your sister and the other wonderlandines.You haven’t made any jokes and haven’t had tea time.Knock knock.You heard yet another knock on your dorm.”Not once not twice but for the fifth time I don’t want to share my rice!” You say to evers at the door.You knew it wasn’t the best but you didn’t really care.The door opened and you just sighted and turned over.Before you even knew who was at the door you were tackled into a hug.”Y/n!”Your eyes flashed open.”Little red!?”You looked at her hugging you.”I’m sorry! Daring shouldn’t have said that and I should've defended you! I promise I don’t like daring like that.”You heard her whispering so many apologies.You just pulled her into a hug.”Little red I’ll always forgive for as long as the clocks go tik tok!”You looked down at her face which was red from crying and lack of sleep.You hopped up and pulled your hat on “Come on little red this calls for a tea party!”You say pulling her up.She was so glad to have you back.

Apple:You haven’t talked to Apple, Daring,or anyone for that matter.You started focusing on your training and studying.No one ever sees you taking a break.You haven’t ate or slept well in a while.Everyone started noticing your eyebags and you just looking not well.Apple wasn’t much better she still looked fine but she wasn’t herself.Her and Daring are both miserable.”Apple! Daring!”They look over to see some of their friends.”Yes?”They noticed apple looked tired and had a smaller smile than usually.They looked at Daring and saw his hair wasn’t perfect and his clothes weren’t clean.”You both need to talk to Y/n and Rosabella!”Dexter told his older brother.”But our parents..”Apple was interrupted.”Apple you want your destiny! And y/n is your true love.You need them and they need you.”Raven yelled to her Roommate.”Y/n and Rosabella aren’t acting like themselves.”Briar added in.”Especially y/n all they do is train and school.I don’t remember the last time I saw them eat or sleep.” Darling said.Apple and Daring’s eyes widened.”Daring we don’t need eachother we need them no matter what anyone says!”Apple looked over to the oldest Charming.They both nodded and went to find their true loves.You were sparring by yourself with some dummies.You fell over your own feet onto your knees.”Ugh!”You went to get up but your whole body was sore.”Y/n!”You looked up to see the voice you’ve been longing to hear.She ran to you and sat right beside you.”Apple what are you-”She cut you off pulling you into a kiss.You two parted you saw her smiling and tears brimming her eyes.”Y/n i’m sorry.It was my mother.I want you and only you.You are my true love you are my knight.You are my future queen/king.”She pulled you closer. Your whole body melted into her touch tears also leaving your eyes.”Apple I’ve missed you so much.”You both sat in each others embrace for a while.Apple helped you up and took you to get some food and rest.She did lecture you about taking care of yourself but mostly she just hated seeing you hurt.You both stayed glued to each other for a long time.