We're both a little mad

nsight:Y/n is the kid of the god Hades.Sadly they were cursed by Zeus that anyone they make eye contact with falls in love with her.So it leads Y/n to be distant and always wearing an eye covering.But they really did love chaos.They would always pull pranks which and most were scared of them.As they have beat some princes before.Till she met a certain Cheshire.Kitty was always intrigued by the eye covering kid.She always saw the pranks they would sat up.It soon turned into an obsession.Kitty was determined to get close to them.But little did she know that she was about to spark a flame that would never die.

3rd pov:Y/n was the child of Hades they went to ever after after their cousin Cupid was sent there.Thier dad decided it would best so they could cause chaos some where.Y/n is always seen wearing a eye covering.They walk around as if they knew every corner in the school.It was thanks to a little magic in their case.No One ever approached them as their frist day they got in a fight with Daring Charming as he wouldn’t leave them alone.After a few weeks they started playing pranks on the students.They never denied their pranks.So that soon got the attention of the one and only Kitty Chesire.Kitty was intrigued since day one when you beat Daring.So she’s been observing you for a while.Her wonderland friends didn’t think much of it as it was normal for Kitty to be sneaky.But Maddie and Lizzy still teased her about a crush but she never denied it.She would always make sure people who wanted to try and approach Y/n never did as she would scare them somehow.But you never noticed liking the peace and quiet.One day you were sitting in the lunch rom in a corner by yourself.You felt a present beside you.”Leave.”Was all you said not even looking up from your lunch.”Well hello to you to.Names Kitty!”You could feel her smile which was weird.”I don’t recall asking alleycat.”You went to stand up.You finally left the lunchroom walking in the hall when you bumped into someone which never happened.”Ooo nicknames! I’m going to call you mousey!”Your fist clenched when she called you that.”Don’t.”You were about to turn around when she was suddenly in front of you.”Well you never told me your name! So~ it’s fair!”You could sense the smirk on her face ofcourse she already knew your name but you didn’t need to know that.”Y/n now bye.”You turned to go somewhere away from the school.When you arrived in the enchanted forest you could finally take your covering off.”Thank fairy godmother that thing is annoying as headmaster.”You messaged your head.You didn’t sense no one so you thought you were in the clear.As soon as your head snapped up you saw a smile in thin air.You were about to wrap it around your head when it was took.”Ooo what do we have hear!”You went to close your eyes.You didn’t want to admit it but you were vulnerable in this state.”Leave! Now!”You tried sounding intimidating.But all of a sudden she grab your face which out of reaction you opened your eyes which was met with purple cat like ones.”Wow.”Was all Kitty could say.You pushed her off and left as fast as you could.What you didn’t know which no god ever informed you.You couldn’t make someone fall in love with you if they already were.When it happened when you were younger the victims eyes has a gold tint.After the encounter you tried your best to avoid the cheshire but failed as she knew where you were all the time.A few weeks past and you wanted to deny it but you stared tolerating her.Which unknowingly to you it was a crush forming.You were in the hall when you felt a hand on your shoulder.You didn’t feel Kittys touch so you grab whoever wrist and pinned them to a locker.”Y/n!”You stopped when you heard Apple White's voice.She always annoyed you so you weren’t too happy about this and a certain wonderlandin wasn’t either.''You have 5 seconds princess.”You said the last name mockingly.”Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out!”You were taken back.All of a sudden your felt apple left your grip.”Sorry they aren’t interested.”You heard the familiar voice say but it was filled with venom.”Kitty! You can’t speak for them.”Apple replied.You heard Kitty’s claw being drawn.You felt the crowd growing.All of a sudden you heard gasp and people yelling apples name.You put two and two together.Kitty Chesire just scratched the Apple White.You couldn’t help the small blush and smirk growing on your face.”Apple!”You heard the annoying blond Charming walking towards Kitty.Without much thought you felt yourself grabbing the blond as he started passing you.”Keep your hands to yourself princy.”You slammed him into a locker.You felt a familiar grip grab your wrist.YOu felt the ground beneath you vanish which meant KItty was teleporting.All of a sudden you felt you eye covering being taken off.You immediately closed your eyes “What did I say about this alleycat!”You yelled.All of a sudden you felt her lips on yours.After she pulled away you opened your eyes.You notice she had no gold tint in hers.”What the-”Kitty kissed you again.”I’ve waited a while for that.”She smirked “You can’t make me fall in love all over again~”Her sentence teasing you.You felt a smile which you haven’t done in a while grow on your face.”Were you jealous of the princess?~”You teased back.You felt her hands on your waist tighten “You have been mine since day 1.”She kissed you for the third time.You laughed “Guess you aren’t the only mad one here huh alleycat.”Kitty laughed “Well guess we’re both mad for eachother.”From that day you were her and she was yours.