My little dove

Insight:You are dating Raven this is sit at the dragon games.You went with the team to get your girlfriend back.But things went bad.

(haven’t posted on this book in a few weeks but ya know what angst.)

!READER DEATH! Angst

Song:Fourth of july by Sufjan Stevens

Noones pov:You were riding with Apple as you made your way to Ever after High that was floating in the air.You're not going to lie facing the evil queen who also happens to be your girlfriends mother had you slightly scared but you refused to stand by and not do anything.”Y/n! We’re almost there!”Apple shouted at you as you nodded.You looked up to see Raven standing beside the Evil queen from the hole in the side of the building.She looked so miserable and it pained and angered you to see her like this.”Watch out!”You heard poppy shout as dark dragons flew towards you all.You looked up to see the evil Queen having Raven trapped in some force field.”Apple get us up there!”You squeeze your friend's shoulder as she nods.”Oh look at this birdy your little hero came to save the day.”You knew her tone was mocking but you didn’t care you just needed to get to Raven.As soon as the Evil Queens attention was on you Raven broke free you couldn’t feel more prouder but right now wasn’t the time.You jumped off the dragon ignoring Apples calls for you landing in the building as Raven and her mother threw spells back and forth.”RAVEN!”You pulled her to you as you guarded her with your back as her face was in your chest.You felt yourselves fall out of the tower you used what force you could pushing Raven up as Braebyrn grabbed Raven with her claws.”Y/N!”You heard multiple shouts of your name from all over you embraced for impact quietly thanking whoever that you managed to hit the beanstalk a few times so it wasn’t a direct hit to the ground.When you hit the ground you couldn’t move but heard a cracking sound and felt a slight pinch into your side.Your shock and adrenaline probably cutting of most the pain right now.You wished to every godmother and father out there that they would allow you to see Raven one more time.”Y/N HOLY HELL!”You felt someone kneel beside you.You saw Raven with tears streaming down her face.You saw her frightened expression. You followed her eyes to a red spot on your clothes.You grab her face “Hey hey look at me.Raven you did it you became a hero.”Your heart broke as she let out a sob you wanted to hug her or anything but all you could do was lay there watching your princess cry.”You can’t not yet! I can try something please! Don’t leave me!”Raven wanted to use her magic spell to help but you knew and you knew deep down that she did herself. She wasn’t in control of her magic right now as she was in a distressed state.”Rae luv shhh it’s ok.I’m not gone yet..one more song as we wait for baba yaga.”You hoped she didn’t pick up on your phrasing and you knew your friends wold be to late with your teacher to help but you wanted to comfort Raven.She nodded gripping your hand humming a melody.

“Where everything was fiction,future,and prediction

Now where am I?

Fading supply”

Raven looked down at you as memories of all you both flashed through her mind.She squeezed your hand.

“Did you get enough love?

My little dove”

“Raven! Baba yag-”Raven looked up to see her friends all with a heartbroken expression.She realized that your hand was now cold and your eyes no longer having the glint she always used to see.The glint that showed her you were there you were alive.Raven felt someone pull her away she didn’t care who it was she sobbed as she just lost her love and her little dove.One of the most purest things she had.

“I’m sorry I left..”Raven sobbed even more as that familiar sweet yet taunting voice whispered into her ear.

You were gone and Raven had lost one of the most precious people.