Moonlight

1.Ramona badwolf Fluff

(Readers Ashlynns younger twin) (More of a drabble)

Romanas pov:I was waiting for my partner.Y/n Ella they were the younger twin so they didn’t have a destiny.But neither of us knew how this school would take our relationship.So we keep it a secret.”Sorry Roma I had to sneak out of Mine and Ashlynn's dorm.”I saw them walking towards me.”It’s alright babe Just glad you got here.”I pull them into a hug.”So where are we going!”They whispered-shouted.I chuckle at their childlike behavior.”Ready for a piggy back ride?”I already knew the answer.”Of Course!”They jump on my back.I fixed it to where we both were comfortable.”Hang-on your highness.”I said playfully.They held onto my shoulders.I took them into the enchanted forest.About minutes we were there.”Where are you Roma?”I saw their eyes sparkle.

(Where she took you)

“Roma! This is spellbinding!”They jumped off my back

“Roma! This is spellbinding!”They jumped off my back.I smiled to myself.They took my hand and sat us down right in the middle of the clearing.”This is amazing!”They laid their head on my shoulder.They were rambling about their day.When I cut them off “You look beautiful in the moonlight luv.”I pulled them closer to me.They blushed “Thx Roma!”We sat there for hours playing and talking.I couldn’t help but think of I couldn’t have a happy ending without them.