They see you cry

Raven:It was your sister and mother.Apple and the headmaster asked you to the office.”Headmaster what did you ne-”You stopped as you saw your sister and your mom on the mirror-pad face timing.”Y/n I thought maybe we could talk to mom about umm-well you know who.”Apple came over to you pulling you towards the mirror-pad.”Y/n Carmel White we need to talk.”Your mother stated coldly (I just thought of the middle name)You looked straight at her “Yes mother?” She took a deep breath “What in Ever After has gotten into you! Dating your sisters destined enemy.And supporting this ridiculous rebelion.” She said in her Queen voice as you called it.You saw your headmaster looking awkward.You took a deep breath “Well you must not care to much because your face-timing me instead of actually being here.And Raven didn’t sign so it dosen’t matter that i’m dating her.And maybe don’t act like you care on the phone when you haven’t called me in 3 months.”You stated coldly.Everyone was taken back.Your mother gasped “Y/n do not speak to me that way!And maybe if you acted like a royal I would want to speak to you!”She stated.Apple looked at her mom when she said that.You were taken back for a minute but turned around “Maybe if you acted like a mother I would want to talk to you.”You were holding back tears at this point.”Y/n!”Your sister called after you.You ran to your girlfriends dorm thankful you knew your sister wouldn’t be there.You knocked on the door.”Who-”Raven was cut off by you jumping to her.”Wow-dove what’s wrong?”You just pulled her closer.She lead you to her bed and pulled you into her lap.”Breath Y/n” she was playing with your hair humming a song to you.Your cries died down.Raven gently grabbed your chin “Now wanna tell me what happened?”You nodded.You explained everything and Raven just pulled you closer.”Dove it’s all ok.I won’t let anyone pressure you.What if we go to hocus latta?”You smiled at her.She pecked your lips.

Ramona:You were stressed.You failed one of your finals and Daring and some other princes wouldn’t stop mocking you.So you got in a fight with Daring.So headmaster gave you detention but said Daring was defending himself.You left the headmasters office walking past all your friends ignoring the calls for you.You ended up in the enchanted forest.You were so done with everything.You didn’t know what to do so you just started punching the tree trying to keep yourself from crying.You grew up being told a pirate doesn't show emotions because it shows weakness.After punching a few times someone pulled you from the tree.You looked back to see Ramona.”Birdie..”her voiced laced with concern.You didn’t want her to see you cry afraid of what she’ll say.”I’m fine mona.”You looked at the ground hiding your face.Before you could say anything she pulled you into a hug.”Birdie there is no shame in crying.I know you need to.Just let it out.I'm right here.”She said in a low caring tone.That was all you wanted to hear.You just cried into her chest feeling a weight feel be left off your shoulder.She pulled you both into a sitting position.She just held you knowing you needed this.After you were done you guys went for a walk.

Cerise:It was at the true hearts dance.You were waiting for cerise.You had your signature smile and a teacup in your hand.Waiting for your hooded girlfriend.When a whisper caught your attention “I think cerise is going to leave y/n for daring did you see the way he looked at her!”You choked on your tea.But that was silly talk to you.You knew cerise loved you.So why did your chest feel weird.It felt as if you ran out of tea forever.You shook your head ignoring the feeling.But you heard whispers all over about the prince and your girlfriend.You decided to go outside and have some tea.”I’ll be back!”You shouted to the other wonderlandines. They all looked at you worried; they could tell when something was wrong.”Hey girls have you seen y/n.”The wonderlandines looked back to cerise.”They ran outside.They didn’t seem hatastic.”Maddie pouted her lip.Cerise just nodded and ran to find her partner.She made it outside to see them crying.She knew something had to be wrong for the Y/n Hatter to be crying they were always happy.”Y/n..” You looked back quickly, drying your tears and smiled.”Hey little red.”You said trying to sound alright but failing with a voice crack.She knelt beside you pulling you into a hug.”What’s wrong?”Honestly you didn’t even know how to explain it. You haven’t felt this way since you had to leave wonderland.You looked away “Just me being a worry flurry.”You laid you head on her shoulder.”About?”You took a deep breath “I honestly don’t know it feels like I ran out of tea forever after I heard people talk about daring staring at you.”She pulled you closer “It’s alright to feel that way.I promise you that you are the only person I want to spend forever after with.”You smiled and hopped up “Thx little red!Let’s have tea!”Cerise smiled at their partner acting as themself she couldn’t help but giggle at their chaos.