They cheat (2)

Apple:It was parents day.You were trying your best to not go near your father knowing he would compare you to your siblings.You were clueless to the lie that they believed.You were going to find Apple as you both were going to talk to her mother.You were walking and you saw some of the students take sad glances at you.You looked over to Rosabella being pulled into a hug.You decided after you go talk to Apple you’ll talk to her and see if it was something your brother did.”Y/n! Over here!”You heard the voice of your father.You wanted to ignore him and go to find your girlfriend but his next sentences caught your attention.”The Whites are over here!”You immediately turned hoping to see your girlfriend.As you made your way forward you saw your sister and younger brother Dexter giving you sad looks.You were confused.”Y/n dear it’s so good to see you!”You heard the overly sickening sweet voice of Snow White.You bowed your head “Your highness.”You looked up to see Apple.You started to smile and you saw her fingers interlocked with Daring's.”Apple?”You tilted your head.She just looked away.You saw your brother with a guilt ridden face.”Y/n I’m surprised at how well you took your break up with Apple and how much you really do care for our family and our legacy.”Your dad put his hand on your shoulder as a congratulations.You had no idea that Apple and Daring still had them believing this.You felt tears build up in your eyes at the overwhelming emotions overflowing within your head.You felt hurt.betrayed,anger.and heartbroken.But you cleared your throat and bowed your head.”I’m glad someone is happy in this situation.And if I was a distraction from the future kingdom at least it’s fixed now.”You said in a forced sweet voice but most students could hear your hurt and anger.Snow White smiles “Your such a wonderful child dear.”She patted your shoulder.”If you excuse me I have training before the diner tonight.Father.”You looked over at him for approval and he nodded.You turn “Goodbye Miss White and your highness.”You walked off as you retorted to your ex-lover and your brother.Apple felt the tears brimming up in her eye and so did Daring.Your two younger siblings sent a glare to the fake couple.Apple hated what she just did,she wanted you,but you probably didn’t want her anymore.

Maddie:(Any ideas for her I don’t have one as of right now)

KItty:What started out as a mindless prank took a turn for the rabbit hole.You noticed Kitty going out with Lizzy more and more.And her giving you a short answer that's filled with sarcasm.You would push all those thoughts away.You and kitty have mutual pinned on each other before you two got together.And Lizzy is one of your best friends.So you refused to think anything would be going on between them.Till you were walking to kitty’s room when you opened the door to see them cuddling together.That didn’t set you off because all of us wonderlandiens show affection towards one another.BUt it set you off when Kitty called Lizzy the pet name she only ever called you.”Hey mousey~”She gave Lizzy a tighter hug.”What in the hell Kitty!”You shout.Her head turns to you.”Oh heyyy Y/n what are you doing here?”She had a grin on her face.You felt so hurt that she wasn’t showing any remorse even if you caught her.You looked to see Lizzy looking a little worried but like she was holding back a smile.”What are you doing calling Lizzy that name! Is this why you’ve barely talked to me,spent time with me,or even acknowledge me anymore! Are you bored of me! Was I just a joke..”Your voice slipped at the end.Kitty remembered you had nightmares about her just using you for a prank.”Mousey..It’s a prank I swear! You can ask Lizzy and our friends! I promise!”Her ears fell down as her guilt felt horrible.You snapped “A prank! A dame prank!KItty you’ve been ignoring me for two dame weeks! How the hell is that a prank?!I thought after the fair you learnt some things aren’t funny! And are you serious? Everyone knew about this and didn’t tell me!”Your voice is enraged.Kitty took a step forward “Mousey..I’m sorry I just thought it would be funny.”Her voice quit as she didn’t think that now.You felt the tears streaming down your face.”Seriously!? Funny!? You knew about my nightmares and this is just like them..KItty maybe we should take a break..till you figure your priorities out.I love jokes and pranks just as much as you but I know the line and it seems you have no idea.”Your voice breaking between sentences.”Y/n!”Lizzy shouted as you started running away.Lizzy looked down at the now sobbing Chesire.”Oh..kitty..”She pulled the purple skinned girl into a hug.’I messed up big time LIz..”She sob into the princess’s chest.