Second Option

Angst!

Faybell x Reader

Insight:You are Raven’s younger sibling.You and Faybell have had an established relationship for a while.It takes place after it’s revealed Faybell was working with your mother.Faybell has always been foucsed on being the top villain especially when Raven didn’t sign.You broke down after seeing her side with your mother.

Noones pov:Here you were being held by your sister staring up at the now floating stadium.Looking to the right of your mother who had nothing but pride and amusement on her face.You notice a blue skinned dark fairy looking down with the same hint of amusement in her eyes.”Y/n i’m so sorry.”Raven whispered to as she held you close.Your mothers eyes landed on you both your friends around you took notice moving closer towards you both.Faybell flew down towards the group with a smirk on her face.”Y/n! Your mother wants to see you.”Faybell took a step forward but nevermore growled at her and your friends glared.”I should’ve told you Y/n but how could I pass up an opportunity with the evil queen!” She stated with excitement like there was nothing wrong with her previous sentence.”Why..”You looked up from your sister facing your girlfriend.Who was taken back by your state your eyes stained with tears, swollen and red.”Y/n I just said why.”She took another step but your sister glare froze her in her place.”Why am I always your second option Faybell!”You tore yourself away from your sister glaring at the dark fairy.Your friends taken back by your outburst but stood by your side.''Why do you mean second option?! That's your mom so I assumed it's the first option!”Faybelle’s own hands glowing from her magic.”Your first option is anything that will get you to be the next top villain! I told you how my mother treated me and Raven and yet you run to her like she’s a model!”Your hands glowing a dark purple and your eyes having a purple hint to them.”Y/n! Stop overreacting alright it’s fine you need to calm down!”Faybelle rolled her eyes at you.You wipe your tears away “Fine thorn.So be my mothers right hand fairy.Go get in her good gracious even if we all know that will last till she gets what she wants.”Your voice more dark and emotionless than ever.”Goodbye Faybelle.”You snap your fingers and you and your friends disappear.faybelle stood there blankly and flinched when she felt a cold hand be placed on her shoulder.”Good job faybelle now to the second part of our plan.”The evil Queen patted her head and turned.Faybelle wiping away her tears quickly following.