They hear you sing for the first time

(This might seem like a y/n moment but I thought it fit since they are in a  Fairytale world sorry if its cringy)

Raven:(Somewhere only we know Keane) Raven was trying to find you.She saw that you saw Dexter flirting with her and wanted to make sure you were ok.She was looking for you everywhere.When she finally decided to go in the enchanted forest.She was walking near the spot where you confessed when she heard signing.She looked around a bush and saw you sitting there tapping your feet and humming.She was about to go near you when she heard you clear your throat as if you were going to say something.So she stayed in her spot waiting to see what you were about to do.

“I walked across an empty land

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

I felt the earth beneath my feet

Sat by the river,and made it complete”

Raven sat in adoration.She figured since you were a White you had a good voice but she never heard yours.Her face heated up when she realized you were talking about your guys spot.She got comfortable and wanted to listen to more.

“Oh~Simple thing, Where have you gone?

I’m getting old,and I need something to rely on

So,tell me when you’re gonna let me in

I’m getting tired,and I need somewhere to begin”

Raven couldn’t take her eyes off you.She couldn’t believe she never heard you sing.She was smiling at every word knowing you were talking about her.

“I came across a fallen tree

I felt the branches of it looking at me

Is this the place we used to love?

Is this the place I’ve been dreaming of?”

Oh simple thing, where have you gone?”

Raven just sat there listening to you talk about your guys spot in such an adoring way.She just kept listening to your voice.

“I’m getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you’re going to let me in

I’m getting tired,and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute,why don’t we go.”

You turned and saw Raven.A blush going across your face.But she made her way over to you smiling as for you to continue.You grabbed her hand and spun her around.

“Talk about it somewhere only we know

This could be the end of everything~

So why don’t we go?”

You and Raven stopped dancing and looked at eachother.You cupped her face.

“Somewhere only we know?

Somewhere only we know~”

You stopped singing and your face was red.Raven kissed you cheek.”Your voice is amazing dove.”You just smiled.And you both sat down in each other's comfort.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramona:(Get you the moon by Kina)You were sitting outside waiting for Ramona to be done with her race with cerise.You started getting bored so you put on your headphones and played your playlist.You didn’t realize you started signing.