Your first serious argument

Raven:You were getting ready to go find Raven for the parade.When you heard your mirror-pad go off.You looked to see Bondie livestreaming.You decided to watch it.”Raven Queen Has decided to sign the Storybook Of Legends..”Your eyes shut open wide.You quickly turned off your mirror-phone to go find her.You saw her talking to your sister and some friends.”RAVEN!”She turned to see you.”Y/n listen..”She noticed the tears falling down your face.”Why..you said you wanted to write your own destiny..you said we were going to write our own story!”You yelled at her.Apple stepped up “Raven’s doing this for the best Y/n! I swear!”You glared at your sister “I don’t want to speak to your White.”You were beyond anger and you felt betrayed.Raven took a step towards you “Dove..We can..”You cut her off “No we can’t Raven!Once you sign that book we’re done you’ll be in a mirror prison for fairies sake! You know what I think you and Apple are selfish!”Everyone was taken back. You never raised your voice at Raven or anyone.You turned your back “Goodbye Raven Queen.”You ran off.Raven didn’t know what to do she felt hopeless.She remembered the “vision” she saw she knew she had to do this.But did she?

Ramona:She has been stressed lately.You wanted to help her because she always helped you.You knocked on her dorm door.”WHAT!”She opened the door.She saw it was you “What are you doing here Y/n?”She asked. You could hear the iration in her voice.”I wanted to come and hang out and maybe..”You stopped when you heard a low growl.You looked up “Mona?”.You went to touch her face when her hand caught yours.”Leave Y/n I don’t need to deal with your childish behavior!”You were taken back.That was one of the things she said she loved about you.You looked up at her “Ramona you don’t mean that.Talk to me.”You saw trying to keep your eyes dry.”I told you to leave Hook.I’m done being your babysitter!”Her eyes were bright yellow.You turned away “Fine.I’ll leave.”She realized what she did “Y/n! Wait!” You were already gone.She just growled and slammed the door not knowing what to do.

Cerise:You kept seeing Daring with cerise all the time.But you being the person you were you didn’t care at all you trusted her and she trusted you.You and her were talking in the student lounge.”Hey cerise! Hey y/n.”You turned to see daring.You smiled “Hiya Charming!” you saw Cerise’s face blush a little.But you shook it away.He turned to cerise “Do you wanna come to bookend with me Cerise?”He looked at her.You knew you should’ve been happy since she was socializing with others but that jealous feeling was building up in your stomach.He saw her hesitating “Well do you wanna break from all the madness that’s going on.”He gave you a look.You didn’t like the way he said madness that's how you described about everything in wonderland.”Umm..if you don’t mind Y/n.”She looked over at you.It took a lot to get you mad you were always smiling and happy.You looked at Daring “If you don’t mind me asking Daring.What did you mean by madness?”You saw sipping your tea trying to keep a smile on your face.He looked at you “I meant from you and school.I mean Cerise is always so tired probably because she has to deal with your insane self.”You choked on your tea and laughed “I don’t think Little red thinks that!”You looked at your girlfriend thinking she would go off.She sighed and got up “I’ll be back Y/n.I love you.''You saw Daring smile.You threw down your tea which got everyone's attention.”Alrighty then cerise see you later.”You saw in the most monotone voice anyones ever heard.Cerise was taken back you never called her by her name it was always a nickname.She felt guilty for making you feel bad about how you describe yourself.

Apple:She was on the phone with her mom.”Apple sweetie, maybe you should reconsider Daring as your Prince.”Apple was taken back even though her mother knew you woke her from her sleep.”Why do you say that mother?” Apple asked.Her mother smiled “I don’t think they are the one for you.And I know you still want our-I mean your happily ever after!”She said to apple.Apple just looked down “Mom y/n woke me up not Daring.”Snow sighted “Apple I talked to the Charmings and they don’t think Y/n is lets say good enough to be the next to a throne.”Apple just looked away.”And Apple remember make your mom proud.”She hung up the phone.She left outside her dorm where she saw Daring.”Daring?Let me guess..”She looked away.He nodded his head “Yeah..But Apple what about Y/n and Rosabella?”They both looked away from each other.”We don’t have a choice Daring our parents..”They both sighted.They made their way to the castleteria where both of their lovers were.You turned to see Apple “Hey Luv!”You walked towards her.She sighed “Y/n..I’m sorry but your not my destiny.”You laughed “Funny Apple I woke you up remember.True love kiss right?” You looked right at your girlfriend.She just looked away “I’m sorry Y/n..I really am but it has to be me and Daring.”She was holding back tears.You looked over to see Daring and Rosabella having the same conversation.”Apple you don’t mean it!”You saw grabbing her hand.Tears escaping your eyes.She turned away “I’m sorry Y/n.”She took her hand from yours.Everyone was taken back you two were so happy same with Daring and Rosabella.You felt heartbroken but you didn’t say anything you thought if it was what made Apple and your brother happy it should make you happy as well.