Perfect for me

Requested! Raven x Reader!

Insight:Reader is Apple’s sibling and its parents day.Snow white is still trying to get you to follow a destiny that involves a royal.Which results in you both getting into an argument.Snow White does something that makes your girlfriend step in and shocks everyone.

Noones pov:”Dove are you sure you’ll be ok?”Raven squeezed your hand as she was about to go to her hour visit to her mom.You let out a shaky sight “I’ll be alright princess maybe it won’t be as bad.”You knew you were lying to yourself and you guess Raven could tell as she placed a gentle kiss to your lips.”If anything goes wrong ill be right there.”She kisses your cheek before heading into the tower.When she was out of your sight you let yourself slide to the wall “You got this Y/n.Your a White.”You dust your clothes off and fix your posture making your way towards the gathering of parents and students.When you entered the room you saw many parents and students joking around and catching up.You felt a twitch of envy in your chest as you knew your family could never as your mother was more involved in her kingdom then her family.”Y/n!”You looked over to see your sister with what you could tell was a strained smile.You took a deep breath and made your way over greeting other royal families as you past who were surrounding your mother.”Ah Y/n my sweet.”Your mother places her hand on your shoulder.You give her a fake smile as you knew she could never tell the difference between your real and fake one.”Hello mother.”She looks you up and down but her smile falls slightly.You realized you were still wearing one of Ravens necklaces.It was a dark purple rose as you always wore light colors it stood out.”Y/n that necklaces does not go with your outfit.Please remove it.”She gives you a warning look as she placed her hand back on your shoulder giving it a squeeze as to get her message across.You saw Apple looking everywhere but your mother.You weren’t going to take it off but you didn’t want to cause a scene so you tucked it into your shirt.”My apologies.”You could tell your mother wasn’t satisfied with you not taking the necklace off but didn’t say anything.”Your highness!”You turned to see King Charming and his family making his way towards you all.”King Charming it's a pleasure.”Your mother gives him a hug.You notice the charming siblings all looking stiff and awkward even Daring.”Y/n.”Your mother calls you over towards her and king charming you bow in front of king charming.You look back up to see Dexter looking anywhere but at you and his dad.”Have you and Dexter put a label on yourselves yet.”Your mother raises an eyebrow as if shes daring you to talk back.You turn and give a glare towards your mom.”Mom you know i’m with Raven and so does everyone else.”You keep your voice steady and calm.”Most were taken back from you standing up against the queen of ever after especially since she was your mother.”Y/n White I already told you I do not accept your relationship.”You could tell your mom was starting to loose her composer.”And i’m sorry you don’t but it is my choice and by law I do not have a destiny as Apple was in line for yours.”You could feel all the eyes on you and your mother.You could hear the Rebels low celebrating and even some royals approving glances.Your mother grabs your arm and starts taking you towards the hall.You saw your sister getting ready to follow you but you shake your head telling her to stay.As soon as the doors slam shut and you both are in the hall your mother roughly grabs your wrist pulling you close to her “Why do you insist on embarrassing me every chance you get!”Her nails digging into your arm and you took a sharp breath in at the stinging feeling.”Mom I’m just saying who i'm in a relationship with! Everyone knows!”You try to reason with her.She throws your arm down and throws her hands in the air “That's the problem y/n! Everyone knows my own child is dating my villain's daughter! How does that make me and your sister look!”She pinches the bridge of her nose “You are going to accept King Charmings proposal to be in Dexter's destiny.And that's the end.For our family’s Happily ever after.”You felt your fist shaking at your sides she put her hand on your shoulder again but you pushed it off.”No! Mom, I love Raven! And you don’t care about mine or Apple’s happily ever after! It’s yours you care about, it's always yours!”Your eyes wide at your words.You took a step back not knowing what was going to happen but from your mother's emotionless stare you knew it wasn’t going to be good.You saw her raise her hand you closed your eyes trying to prepare yourself for the impact.When you didn’t feel nothing but you heard your mother gasp you opened your eyes.When you opened your eyes you saw Raven standing in front of you with both her hands surrounded by her aura.”Ms.Queen! I was talking to my child.”Your mother was trying not to let her voice shake.”Really? It seems to me as if you were about to lay a hand on them.”Her voice was dark and deeper.Your mother took a step forward “Y/n get over here now.Or I’ll-”Your mother was cut off by a loud smacking sound.You immediately looked to see Raven toe to toe with your mother.You notice a red mark appearing on your mom’s porcelain skin.”How dare you!!”Your mother screamed at your girlfriend.Raven didn’t back down “No how dare you! Yelling at them and mistreating them for no fair reason! They try their best for you and everyone else who doesn't even deserve it! I won’t stand here and let you hurt them when they have done nothing wrong! They are perfect and you need to see that for yourself!”Your mother was standing there with her mouth agape and frozen.Raven’s magic died down and she glared at your mother “Don’t bother telling the headmaster I have the whole thing recorded, even the beginning.”Your mother shook her head and glared at Raven and turned towards you but didn’t say anything exiting the building.Raven immediately pulled you into a hug “Are you ok? I should’ve been here sooner! Apple texted me and I-”You cut her off quietly crying into her chest and she started playing with your hair.”Shh dove it’s ok.Everythings going to be alright.Your perfect I promise you that.”She kissed your forehead and picked you up teleporting to your dorm.”What about app-”Raven kissed you “We’ll deal with that tomorrow right now you need a break dove I love you and i'll always be here.”She pulled you into her chest laying down humming a lullaby.