Your not evil(Requested)

She/her pronouns

Insight:You were Jafars daughter.You grew up with Raven even from a young age you knew she wasn’t evil.You weren’t necessarily evil but you weren’t above scaring a few people if they made you mad.But you were actually really kind and funny when you were with friends.During thronecoming Raven ask you to teach her to be evil.You wanted to deny it knowing she had no evil bone in her body.But you agreed seeing the plead in her eyes and hearing it in her voice.

Noones pov:You were Y/n Zafar daughter of the villain of the story aladdin.Your father being known as a manipulator and “evil” to all.You as a villain's kid were grown up with the other storybooks villains children.As your father only ever associated with other villains.You were close with a certain evil queen's daughter.You were mean and sarcastic in front of your father and the other parents and some children.But when you were with Raven you were kind and caring.You knew she always questioned her destiny and that she never wanted to grow up to just be hated.You stuck by her in her choices.You two went to ever after together and many feared you both.But when Raven didn’t sign most just grew to dislike her view (Cough..apple)But most still feared you as you still acted “evil” in some ways.As thronecoming approached and you and your classmates went to heritage hall and got gifts left from your parents.

3rd pov:You were walking beside Raven and Maddie as you made your way into the heritage hall, honestly excited to see what your father left you.”Wonder what my old man left me?”You ask yourself.Raven bumps your side “10 bucks it’s a scepter.”She teased you as she knew your father and his scepter obsession.You playfully rolled your eyes as you and her made her way to your parents pictures conventionally they were beside each other.You looked at the scepter your eyes widen as you realized it was the specter he used to manipulate the sultan.You noticed the gem missing and you rolled your eyes “And it just got boring.”You said to Raven as you noticed a coin in her hand.You walked over the scepter in hand “Though it would be a wand or spell book.”You look up at her confused expression.You all make your way to back to the school as Raven left to handle “business” as she called it.(Timeskip) You were sitting in the student lounge as you felt someone put their hand on you.”You have three seconds to get off me before I send you to eternity in a lamp.”You warn whoever was touching you.”Y/n!”You head snapped at the familiar voice.”Wow Rav you look stressed.”Was all you said as she started pulling you away from the other students.You both arrived in her room where you saw an excited certain blonde princess.”What’s fruit salad doing here?”You ask Raven as you ignore the pout on the princess lips.”Y/n..don’t freak out but ummm..”Raven was stuttering.”She’s signing the book!”Apple shouts excitedly.Your eyes widen at the news you just got.”What!? Ray?? Is this true?”You looked over at your childhood best friend.She nods.”Raven! Where is this coming from?”You immediately look over and glare at Apple as you grip your scepter.”White if you made her think this just know there's more then one way to use a scepter.”The mentioned princess hid behind Raven.”Y/n no she didn’t say anything.I just decided..it was best.”She looked down at the ground.You knew she was lying but you left it and sighted.”Raven you are my best friend.I’ll stand beside you in whatever you choose.”You stopped yourself from pleading her not to do it.You looked up to see her smiling you couldn’t help your face heat up.She squeezes your hand “Do..you think you can help be mean?”You wanted to deny her and comfort her but you saw this is something she “wanted” to do.You sigh “Fine.I’ll try.”She pulls you into a hug.”Thank you dove this means a lot.”You blushed at the childhood nickname.(Timeskip) It’s been a few days and the parade was coming up and you knew Ravens sign would be on tv.Days of trying to get her to throw snarky remarks.Days of teaching her how to act as if she doesn't care.Days of seeing your cru-best friend try and change herself you hated every minute of it.But you were trying so you could be a good friend and help.”Raven when you insult someone you don’t say sorry that fast.”You sigh as she was coming back from apologizing to the three little pigs.”I know!”She starts sounding fustrade.You squeeze her hand you wanted to talk her out of singing and tell her you loved her for her.”We’ll have time after you sign.”Was all you could manage to say.”Raven come on we need to finish our outfits!”Maddie grabbed her arm and started dragging her off.You sigh to yourself as you see her disappear.You weren’t going to watch the parade you couldn’t bring yourself to.(Timeskip) You were sitting in the enchanted forest shining your scepter avoiding the parade and blondies mirror-cast.You knew the parade must have been over.”She’s done it..”You feel tears threaten to slip you quickly wipe them.You head back to the school ignoring everyone and thing.As you made your way to your dorm you looked through memories of you and Raven.You heard a knock at your door.You see Raven open the door.”Let me guess want to continue your listen future evil queen.”You hated calling her that but you were annoyed not knowing what happened.Raven made her way toward you “You weren’t at the parade?”She says but you hear it as more as a question.You shake your head.She sits beside you “Y/n I-”You cut her off “No Raven! Listen..I didn’t want you to sign..I don’t want you to be evil..You're kind and an amazing person..I don’t want you like your mom..my dad..or even me.Your not evil Raven and you never will be because your to kind and caring.I feel for that Raven not another one!”You didn’t realize the last sentence you said.She pulled you into a hug “Y/n..I didn’t sign my reason I found out it was a lie.And thank you for those kind words.But I disagree with you saying your evil you act it but to me your kind but oblivious you know if I sign I would feel evil and driven by power..I asked for those lessons to spend time with you..because I feel for the kind Y/n..My y/n”You looked up at her feeling so many emotions.Relieve,embarrassed,and loved.Relieved she didn’t sign,embarrassed you didn’t know that,but mostly loved when you heard her sentence.When you heard she just wanted to be with you and that she feel for you.”Y/n I love you I have since we were younger.”Raven said as she cupped your cheeks.You couldn’t wait and kissed her.When you two pulled apart you smiled “I love you too.”You said as you both laid in each other embrace.