Mother knows best

Snow White x Daughter Reader

Insight:Your Apple’s younger twin but you are dating Raven Queen.Your mother blames you for Raven not following her destiny.So she tries and “put you” on the right track.Little does she know she has an audience.

(Mother knows best reprise! From tangled)

Noones pov:You felt your nerves getting worse with each step you took trailing behind your mother.Your mother Snow White the queen of Ever After.She wasn’t pleased with you and you could tell.Just a few weeks ago your relationship with the Raven Queen became public.Your sister was hesitant at first but she's better with it now.But your mother was a different story she hasn’t said anything in front of others not wanting to ruin her perfect image.”Y/n.”You look up and met your mothers eyes all you see is the disappointment she holds in them for you.”Why are you still with Ms.Queen.”She glares at you while her girlfriends surname rolls of her tongue with venom.(Start music) 

“I think she likes me.”

You turn your head away from your mother's gaze.

”Likes you? Please Y/n that's demented.”

She rolls her eyes at you.

”This is why you never should’ve left.”
She pinches the bridge of her nose thinking she should've kept you in the castle.
She grabs your chin and makes you look at her “Dear..this whole romance that you’ve invented just proves you're too..naive to be here.”

She pinches your cheek and gives you a fake smile.”Why would she like you? Come on now really!Look at you..you’ll think that she’s impressed.”She says the last line full of sarcasm.

You didn’t look up knowing your eyes were tearing up.”Don’t be a dummy! Come with mommy!Mother~”She holds out her hand thinking she got you where she wanted you.

You smack her hand away “NO!”Your eyes widened and you pulled your hand back over your mouth.

You look up to see your mother with a stone cold expression.”No?”She notices you trying to straighten your posture and look at her.

”Oh.I see how it is.”She starts walking towards you with no expression at all.”Y/n knows best.Y/n’s so mature now.”She grabs your chin and glares at you “Such a clever grown up miss.”

She drops your chin and backs away “Y/n knows best,fine if you’re so sure now.Go ahead and give her this!”

She pulls out the storybook of legends.Your eyes widen “How did you!?”You didn’t know what to do but you knew Raven had a plan to help everyone and she needed the book.

All of a sudden Snow grabs your arm harshly “This is why she’s here! Don’t let her deceive you!Give it to her watch you’ll see!”She pushes you away but you regain your balance.

“I will!”You shout at her as you grip the book.

”Trust me my dear!”She snaps her fingers “That’s how fast she’ll leave you!”She glares right at you.”I won’t say I told you so!No Y/n knows best!”She smacks you across the face “So if she’s such a dreamboat!Go and put her to the test!”

She starts walking away.”Mother, wait!”You call out to her.She turns and gives you one final stone face expression “If she’s lying don’t come crying! Mother knows best!”She turns and walks out of the forest.

You look down at the book in your hands.”Y/n!”You turn and see Apple,Raven,Darling,and Cerise.You went to hide the book.”We saw everything!”Darling tells you.You froze not knowing how to respond.”I heard your mother leaving and it didn’t feel right so I got them.”Cerise looks at you.All of a sudden Apple pulls you into a hug “I’m so sorry Y/n! I had no idea she was this bad.”She pulls away now with her own tear stained face.All of a sudden you're pulled into another hug.”Dove..”You couldn’t help but melt into her familiar embrace.”She’s wrong I will never leave you! I love you Y/n.”She kisses your forehead.”What do you do with this.”You look down at the storybook.”We find out if it’s the real one and go from there.”You heard Raven saw as she was hugging you.