Innocence

He kissed me.

My heart started to beat faster and to swollen at the same time. His posture to me told me a new message. I could sense himself just open up to me in such a way.

This wasn't just a kiss, he gave himself to me. Yes desire but dare I say I felt loved through this kiss...it was so tender as an embrace.

Can you imagine hesitation..of being rejected ? How so ? How can I reject him? We have something here..

I certainly didn't hesitate.. My hand touched his chest wanted more of him. And I heard his heart beat faster..he just touched my hips draw me closer to almost mold me to him.
I wasn't scared but I felt butterfly, light-headed, it was surreal those emotions..my body yearn for something I wasn't quite sure what.

Suddenly he brushed his lips to my lower lips, then I felt his tongue enter my mouth hesitating but teasing at the same time..Is this the way to kiss ? Wasn't this a bit weird ? I didn't have time to really think, my whole body reacted to him and send delicious chill and delight. I felt something in my inner part ..move or stiffen ..but also open.

What is going on? My eyes opened suddenly, I was scared of my reaction but then I wanted this..with him.
And then he stopped..did I do that ?

Whatever fire my body started to feel linger but dimed as he looked at me, worried.
I knew I was red, I could feel it. I knew my eyes shine now, not because of tears but ..how did the books called it ? Desire mixed with fear ..
He leaned his head on the side and smile to me tenderly.

This was the death of me..
I reached out to touch his face and bring his lips back to me..

*************************

This girl is my delight.
This woman is the only one I want
Mother I think I found what you were "taling" me about, though Luke