The reality is this

What can he possibly has to say to me now..

We haven't spoken in ages.

His treatment was of the worse. A father surely is not suppose to...do that.

-Come in Luke ! a steer voice called. The same icy look observe the young man. A fine man he has become, though the old man.

What old man! This man was the most powerful man of England. If in fact he was well aware of the marriage arrangement; it remain ,however deep their conflict, Luke was his heir. His mother of a fine lineage of prince from France. He can by birth right become the next in line of royalty in either side of the lineage.

What of this Laure?

Reputable Duke was a fine man..took care of Luke in times of ..conflict but was the daughter aware of the real situation. Was she ready..in any moment to take the role of royalty?

                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Father, said Luke in a crispy voice

-Son, I have called for you because I need your honest opinion on that Laure. You know your responsibility and frankly I have no time neither the patience to let a girl , however great in appearance, come into our family and not be able to live up to her future responsibility!

All this in one breath, though Luke. Frustration growing , because of this exact pressure mother suffered constantly..

Because of the constant nagging reminder of her place, her possibly taking the role of royalty..chief..expectation..dignity, honor..

-"She is not aware of all the details. But she is a quite sensible person and I believe smart. I believe she will rise up to be..an honorable wife and chief leader if the occasion rises.

Father gave me that look. That look use to make me tremble as a child..sorta of not impress look. Of age now the wrinkles accentuate the expression. This man can still break me if he wished..

"I wish to meet her.."