Engage

Was he crazy Laure though!!

How dare he ? " I can't kiss him , I don't know how !!

-"We should go to the music room. Father awaits, she simply says nervously. The point was not to deceive him nor get him upset.

-" Why ? No let's seal this.

-"I have an ideal..wait here

There were some wool laying around since sometime now..

Laure took a black strain, very thin and cut two.

Luke saw her made a sorta of ring with the wool. She took his hand and place on his finger.

This took but a few minutes. But all along Luke felt his defense melt. She was just clever and..just sweet in his eyes.

Well of course why not kiss..it would satisfy his..desire of feeling her. But he sensed her nervous and he didn't want to force her future bride

-" There ! With this I promise to be loyal to you

-" With this I promise to take care of you, he said, as he put the ring-wool on her finger

They looked at each other ..again curious..affection and somewhat engaged.

He slowly caress her lips as in asking permission ...then still slowly, enough time to give her the possibility to turn away from him, he came closer to her, bend and gently pressed his lips against hers.

Then brush his lips again hers demanding..Laure wasn't sure what ..but she felt warm..or heat is the proper word..overwhelmed her completely ... his touch was so reassuring somehow.

Heart beating faster, want, desire..butterfly in my stomach..

And just when I opened my lips, he slowly lift his head. His eye were still close and gently he pressed his cheeks on mine.

Dear God he smelled too good ! He felt so strong ! And heat emanate from him to her.

-" Let's go, shall we ?