Possibility of love

'Here I lay in bed hoping to meet the one my heart loves.'

Those were the thoughts traveling my mind.

I say, as far as I can remember : Love.. to be loved seemed to be the ultimate prize in life.

Love being the greatest of these three..

" I wasn't so bad looking ! " I though to myself, looking at my reflection, preparing for bed. Brown hair slightly wavy with sun-made highlights that warmth into a beautiful golden color. I knew my eye to be my best feature. They were this sorta of hazel greenish color with lashes that curled naturally.

A sigh left my month. 

"What did life have in store for me ? Was I worthed ? Of course I was ! Certainly virginity wasn't all that matter. Tittle wasn't everything.  A good sense of humor can surely be a trait of character that can be attractive."

Tired, I turned away and walked to my bed. A servant came knocking at the door :

-"Miss ? Do you need some help with anything ? ", said Lilly.

-" No Lilly ! I am off to bed. Thank you. ", I quickly replied before she came in.

-" Well good nigh Mam ! "

I choose not to answer after all I was Laure Elizabeth Feilding , daughter of Duke Woodfinder. And franckly I did not have to do anything.

Possibility of loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara