I see you

As Papa was discussing with him, I give myself the permission to observe him. I wasn't really sure what they were talking about but it seemed of a light exchange. His eye were full of respect towards my Pa and almost like ..he considered him as his own father.

Father must of said something funny since a light smile appeared ...and then my heart skipped a beat. He was just a delight to watch. How can I possibly explain the feelings that took me..I wanted him to smile at me just like that.

If I can be the object of his attention surely I would die of joy..pleasure

" Dear God what is going on? Will I fall right here in this instant in love with him? Hold up sweets ! He is merely handsome! Let us calm down ! " I though

And slowly, frankly I had time to look away , but I stood there waiting to be caught watching him ; he turned towards me and our eyes meet. We both stayed fixed on one another. He lifted his left brown questioning me silently.

Slowly I put my eyes down and walk away.

                                                            ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

She gave me a direct look ! What just happen ? She was observing him. He knew it. Frankly he did not mind. She was still innocent but curious. By her father testimony he knew her to be wise, intelligent but stubborn. He sensed her to be loyal. And loyalty for him was everything. He suffered too much by his father carelessness and stupidity.

A little excitement pound on his heart..maybe just maybe something good was about to happen...

++++++++++++++

Hello people !

I hope you like so far.

Sure needs a bit of feedback right about now, let me know what you think. :)