~first day in korea~

Amber pov:

Finally I'm here, in Korea this is my chance for a new beginning. Now I just have to find Jake, yes that will be "easy".
"Hey, are you looking for someone? You seem new here" said a boy I've never seen before but kinda looked femiliar.
"uhmm, who exactly asked you for help, I'm fine on my own," I replied, yes, it may have been a bit cheeky, but I'm in a new country, you shouldn't trust anyone just like that.
"I'm ni-ki nice to meet you" said the boy with a smile on his face.
"Aha ok and? I have better things to do than hang out with you now"
"oh uhm sorry just wanted to help you don't seem to know your way around here" he replied to my statement.
"Yeah, yes it can be, but I'm just looking for my cousin and I can do it on my own," I said to him and turned my back on him.
"Okey then i'm sure i'll see you again bye bye and good luck and welcome to Korea~" the boy said and ran away, hmm I knew the name from somewhere, just from where... whatever it doesn't matter it won't be that important.

i walked around in seoul a bit until i stood in front of an ice skating arena with a huge poster that said sunhoon park on it, i ran into the arena and looked at the ice where sunhoon was actually standing.
"Oh I knew we would see each other again"
I winced when I suddenly heard a voice behind me say that, I turned around and who would have thought, yeah, it's that Ni-ki guy. I rolled my eyes, "don't  you have any better stuff to do than annoying me
-_-" I said annoyed
"hmm i do i could annoy jake or sunoo or taki or other trainees from big hit" he said, i thought for a moment but i got a call, it was jake!

1 missed call from: dog<3
1 message from: dog<3

dog<3

Dog<3: AMBER! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?! Did you get lost again?!? NOTHING NEW

amber:
damnnnn chill i'm uhm wait where am i again?

dog<3:
I KNEW YOU WILL GET LOST!

amber:
naaa i'm just joking

i'm in the ice arena i'm watching sunghoon's show~ talented boy~

dogs<3:
yeah get out there and take your ass to big hit entertainment

amber:
uhm jea sure ofc uhmm

dogs<3:
you don't know where that is, do you? I send Niki to you he is your age

amber:
THE GUY!?!?
GOSH HE'S SO ANNOYING OMG I CANT STAND THAT GUY

dogs<3:
oh you have already met? wonderful you will get along well SEE YA MY FAV COUSINE!
*gets it off*

*chat end*

"looks like you have no choice but to be friends with me^^"
said Niki standing behind me.
"I still don't like you ^^" I smiled at him.
i ran out of the arena and niki ran after me. he showed me the way to entertainment where we met jake.

"JAKE!" I yelled and ran towards him where we hugged
"I DIDN'T SEE YOU IN YEARS!! you're ta-okey you're still tiny ^^" he yelled while hugging or almost killing me.
"You're not exactly the biggest either" I provoked him while nudging him with my shoulder.
"NAWWW Familie Meeting cuteeee~" yelled a boy who was about Jake's age.
"I'm sunoo~" he said
"uhm amber, nice to meet you? i guess" I introduced myself to him and the others.
"aiii amber you've grown! last time i saw you you were 5! how is your sister!?!?"
"jay you can talk to her later" jake said to the guy who seemed to be called jay hmm oh i think i know who that guy is my dad always taught him football he still has a baby face.
"Oh yes, amber, may I introduce you to Jay, you know him, Sunoo, Taki, Nicholas, Heeseung, Khanh, Niki and Jungwon" said jake while the others smiled
"Nice to meet you" everyone shouts together, except for Jay, who said something else that you didn't understand because the others were too loud.

"so you like me now?^^" asked Niki who suddenly stood in front of me.
"No <3" I said to him and ran to the entertainment.

jake pov:

amber is still the same only that she got older.
"jake your cousin hates me -_-"
Riki complained as always.
"give her time she uhm hates everyone and everything that's how she is she needs time to get used to other people you will eventually understand why she doesn't trust people so quickly" I explained to him and only got a nod in reply, well better as nothing.

i also went to the entertainment and saw kahnh talking to amber at least they kinda get along

amber pov:

"Hello" a monotonous voice greeted me, it was khanh
"oh uhm hey, khanh right?" I asked her to really make sure it was her.
"amber?" she asked me, I just nodded and we got into a little conversation.
"so uhm do you listen to kpop? I mean my cousin is a trainee so you actually have to listen to kpop" she said to me.
"GOSH FINALLY in LA everyone thought I'm not quite normal that I listen to kpop -_-"
"LA?" she asked
"Yes, I lived there, it's a long story, anyways uhm, which groups do you stan?" I asked her
"itzy~" shot out of her mouth
"SAME! and skz and shinee and uhm multi stan to make it short"
we talked a bit and she showed me the dance studio where we started dancing to a itzy song

"Amber, Jake didn't mention you could dance," said a voice that sounded familiar.