~School~

Riki pov:
it was clear that the teacher freaked out. As soon as I wanted to get up, Amber pulled me back to my place, I sat back on the chair. She leaned back, put her feet on the table and just looked at the teacher."what if not" her voice was monotonous and bored.
"what are you going to do call my mom? oH nO ThAt'S TeRrIbLe PlEaSe NoT mY mOtHeR" You could see smoke coming out of the teacher's nose and ears.
"Oh come on sir, why so serious? Principal? We're only two hours late where's the big deal, you can be glad we came at all, I should be sleeping at home or something."
"CHOI AMBER DETENTION TODAY AND PRINCIPALS OFFICE" oh wow can it get any worse?
"hmm well don't feel like it, it will ring soon we have nature and technology so bye bye" she said and smiled
"CHOI AMBER I WILL CALL YOUR PARENTS!" the teacher yelled at her
"You mean you'll call my mom," she corrected the teacher. The bell did its job, everyone packed their things and left. I wanted to go too, but our Teacher stopped me
"Pack your girlfriend and go to the Principals office can stay there too" EXCUSE ME WHAT? GIRLFRIEND?!? NO I MEAN YES BUT WHAT NO! friends Riki you are friends but actually okey stop! enough! in the end I just ignored the teacher and ran to the others afterwards. that will definitely have consequences

Time skip lunch break
amber pov:
It was finally lunch break, no annoying teachers, no annoying subjects."EYOOO AMBER" khanh came to us with kyujin and uhm khanh was wearing the girls uniform? wait she usually wears the boys uniform."PAHAHA! KHANH! what bet did you lose pfff" i almost died laughing and riki almost choked on his drink.
"PAHAHAHH I can't anymore, are you serious khanh in a skirt😭"
"Yes, really funny, my uniform was exchanged from some jerk," she explained, really pissed off.we laughed at khanh for a while until some guy came to the table "well khanh are you looking for that" he holds her uniform in his hand. i slammed my hands on the table."DUDE your real funny aren't you hm"
"oh hello, what's your name again, Alexandra, hm, how sweet oh and chill sweety, I just took her uniform, I think it's funny"
"First off all i'm
not your sWeEtY and second maybe you find it funny but khanh doesn't" i said while Riki snatched the uniform from his hand and threw it at Khanh."Riki, Alexandra, don't you have to go to the principals office?" the jerk asked us
"I am amber and not alexandra!" i hated that name and with good reason too, but a lot of people called me that."yeah what ever it's just a name so alexandra why dont you go to the principal's hm?"
I didn't feel like getting out of his shit, but I still liked provoking people, and I saw from Riki's look that he was annoyed.
"I can call him for you then you don't have to walk so far"
"What's your name anyway, you're really disgusting and your attempts to get attention are boring" I didn't look at him anymore but continued to drink my coke
"Attention? Excuse me, I'm the most popular one in the whole school building" he grabbed my arm towards him " keep that in mind" he said "hmm i don't think you're that popular your grades are bad and everyone is scared of you if i were you i would change schools" i said monotonous "Oh yes and don't touch me" I slapped his hand away and defied everything without looking him in the face."You have to look at me when I'm talking to you!" he yelled at me"Well, I think I'll save that, my eyes are allready crying,saying: "noo amber please dont look at his disgusting face" i said dramatic, „I don't want to torture them." i added. I took my things and left the cafeteria. The others followed and had to hold back their laughter. Khanh ran to the school toilets and put on her uniform.
"never again!, kyujin i leave all the dress and skirt stuff to you"
"hmm it wasn't that bad," kyujin replied to khanh's testimony. riki was still laughing his ass off and received a hit from khanh
"I'll also take away your uniform so you can wear amber's"
"Better for me no uniform no school I wanted to go home anyway i dont feel like staying in school anyway" i said
"YES, LETS SKIP SCHOOL!" yelled Riki
"So to the director after all, hmm"Jake said shaking his head as he walked over to us."Yes, and what should the director do about it?, im not gonna change" i said and rolled my eyes, I was kinda scared of Jake but I reminded myself that all he can do is yell at me."throw you out of school?"
"and? it wouldn't be the first time time"
"YOU GO TO CLASS if you want or not!"
That's how he ended our little discussion. I went to class and was disgusted by our teacher because he stuck his non-existent ass in khanh's face because he had to explain something to Riki."Iuh" was the only thing khanh said monotonously. kyujin saw it next to her and put her hand on her shoulder
"khanh can you explain that to me" she asked, khanh just nodded and explained the task to her. you could see that kyujin still didn't understand it but she just wrote down khanhs answers
"Amber, I'm sure you've done your homework, I'm sure you can explain it to everyone." the teacher asked me, I walked to the blackboard and thought to myself, bro, you know exactly, I didn't do my homework and I don't understand math anyway.
"Yooo dude I'm sorry but you know I didn't do my homework and you know I don't understand." He said nothing and let me stand there.i looked at Nevio one of my friends, he told me the solutions and the teacher didn't notice anything, ha what a dummy i sat down in my place and the lesson went on.

time skip after school
khanh pov:
"ey uhm khanh can I talk to you for a moment I have to tell you something important" I turned to the person who said that and...