~remember me?~

"amber jake didn't mention you could dance"
I turned around and saw Niki leaning against the door frame, it was so clear that he was there, I don't know why but the guy annoys me.
"May I dance with you?" he asked me and khanh, i wasn't that enthusiastic but khanh was in good spirits.
"how about shinee?" asked khanh
"OH OFC! I won't say no! I know every choreography" me and Niki screamed almost at the same time. Khanh just looked at us with a "ship" face and wiggled her eyebrows.
"YAAA! DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT!" me and Niki yelled at khanh, she started laughing and kept bugging us for a while.
at some point we had found a shinee choreo that we could all do and danced to it, of course I filmed everything ;)
"YAAA! WATCH OUT!" yelled Niki and fell over
"Nobody said you have to stumble" I grinned at him, of course I'm not innocent that he stumbled over my foot.
"You really hate me hm" He met my eyes but I looked away.
"hmmm maybe^^" I said, blew a kiss with my hands and left the practice room.

Riki pov:

what does she have against me i was just being nice. I looked at khanh who was laughing. At some point I didn't feel like dancing anymore and went to Jake, who was discussing something with Amber.

"WAIT WHAT!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS! AMBER THIS IS THE 5TH TIME!" he yelled at her
"Yeah, I know, and nobody cares, who needs school," Amber replies, rolling her eyes.
"YOU CAN'T FLY FROM SCHOOL 5 TIMES ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Jake yelled at her and she winced and looks like she'll start to cry
"As you can see, I can do that very well, I'm here now and everything will be different, NO WORD TO THE OTHERS ABOUT NOTHING! NOT ABOUT MOM OR DAD OR MAXINE!" she yelled at jake, damn what happened to make her react like that, maybe it all has to do with her "nice" behavior.
the two of them continued to talk about their family but i couldn't understand almost anything because they talked in english. After all something must have happened i mean she doesn't want a new start without a reason. I kinda feel like i know her from somewhere

jay pov:

i can't believe it amber has grew up so much but somehow she doesn't seem happy, she seems traumatised hmm maybe just her imagination she probably just needs time to get used to korea i mean she lived in LA so it's quite a change and her family is also special, but she's here now. I should talk to her.
"JAY HYUNG!" yelled a running Riki. When I asked him what's going on, he said that Jake and Amber were discussing something and asked me what happened.
"I don't know I don't know amber's family that well but i know that, quite a lot has happened, give her some time, she needs some time to recover"

"jay i can't understand english" riki said helplessly
"try ti get along with her she'll teach you" I said to him, he then nodded.
"I have a feeling it's going to be exciting either they kill each other or Iuh straight people, what a good thing to be a lesbian," said Khanh, standing next to me, sipping her starbucks drink.
"Amber and Riki? hm, maybe amber will tear his head off let's see" I laughed.

i went into the practice room and saw amber and riki arguing. next to them stood khanh and sunghoon with their starbucks cups

 next to them stood khanh and sunghoon with their starbucks cups

(kinda like this)

what happe- i was interrupted by khanh
"Shut up! it's getting spicy"
"true! they'll kill each other soon, just wait a minute," added sunhoon
if jake only knew-
*jake entering the room*
when you speak of the devil
"AMBER RIKI WTF! THE WHOLE ENTERTAINMENT CAN HESR YOU FIGHTING!" he shouted at everyone
"wait! the guy's name is Riki?" amber asked, you could see how confused she was
"CHOI ALEXANDRA AMBER THAT'S OFF THE TOPIC NOW you wanted a fresh start!" Jake grabbed Amber by the shoulders and shook her.
"It's not my fault! the jerk started it" amber said
"YA I didn't understand anything but I'm not a jerk!" riki yelled at her
"you are kinda^^" she smiled
"popcorn?" Khanh asked me, holding out a bowl of popcorn
"From where- doesn't matter" It was khanh so I wasn't too surprised where she got the popcorn from. Jake and amber kept arguing, and riki said something. the whole thing ended in a yelling chaos until amber interrupter .
"OKEY STOP I NEED AN EXPLANATION! I KNOW THE JERK!".
"WAIT YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?!?!?" me, sunghoon, jake and khanh were surprised
"yes his mom has a studio in okayama i know his sister konon and mei"
"HA! I KNEW I KNOW YOU FROM EARLIER!" replies riki
"Do you like me now? ^^" he asked
"nope" amber said curtly and left the studio. riki sighed and sat down on the floor
"damnnnnn" came from khanh, still enjoying her drink.
"no chance she hates you<3" said sunghoon. and riki banged his head against the wall.
"okay i need to find out what the hell her problem is! jake explanation! what about your family!" riki wanted to know
"riki" jake said and looked to the ground