~Shopping~

amber pov:

it was time the boys were gone, i was alone, alone in a huge apartment, i had no one to talk to, it was raining non-stop and i was bored, the only thing i did was sleep all day, at least thats what i had in mind.
"Hmm, if the boys work their ass off, I can do that too, I have nothing to do anyway" I said to myself because I didn't have anyone to talk to anyway, I grabbed my lap top and applied to all kinds of castings from which i knew it was risky but i like risky things i mean what have i got to lose. after i was done i made myself something to eat and decided to call andrea as i know her she was playing the legend of zelda and it was confirmed when she took the call."Want to hang out?" I asked her."Yeah wait let me defeat the titan then we'll go mc's" she answered
"I have a better idea, I just cooked self-made ramen" as soon as I said that, she ended the call and 5 minutes later she stormed into the house without ringing, she sat down at the table, I put the food down and we started to eat and talk about all sorts of things.
"And how are things with Riki?" she asked while enjoying her ramen. I choked on my food."Excuse moi?! we are friends what's going on"
i said coughing
"until now! I'm planning the wedding" Andrea took out her phone and made half a plan on her notes
"You can bake the cake yourself," she added."You're crazy," I said, shaking my head while washing the dishes because we were done eating."Shall I ask you how things are going with Sung?"
"He's with nina how many times do
i have to tell you," Andrea said, slightly annoyed
"so what? maybe they'll break up you never know nina is a case in itself, you like him don't you" i liked annoying andrea
"No, I don't like him, I have other interests." She put down her phone and threw herself on the sofa.
"Just to make clear, hands off Riki" I threw myself on top of her "I KNEW IT! i'll say that to cristina " she yelled and tried to reach her phone somehow because i was still lying half on top of her. 1min later another person threw themselves on top of us and i felt like a meat in a burger. the person was cristina, she went to the same class with me and we are actually very good friends, she loves to dance and loves to go to parties.
"SO I have an idea since the others aren't there, let's throw a huge party!" Cristina suggested. I rolled off the sofa and shook my head
"cristina actually I'm always there for something like that, but-" I was interrupted by andrea "How about a pyjama party, we'll go Mc's and shopping" "I'm in!" cristina screamed, both of them looked over at me at the same time."Hello? do you think i say no? OF COURSE" I screamed the last word a bit but it wasn't that bad. We asked Khanh if she wanted to come with us but she said she had a date with kyujin👀 oke oke she said meet and not date but it's basically the same 🤷🏻‍♀️we decided to go shopping alone and well we didn't understate it.
"we're only here 10 minutes and have already 10 bags of clothes and other stuff „my credit card is crying" i said while looking at my card.
"Well, there's enough money on it, don't be so dramatic," said Andrea, who had just walked into a shop."Omg Andrea PRADA ARE YOU SERIOUS NOT EVERYONE HAS AS MUCH MONEY AS AMBER?!" Cristina shouted after her and also went into the store"PRADA?!?" I ran after the two and took a close look at everything."Have you never been to a store like this or what?" Andrea asked, putting a pair of random sunglasses on her head.
"me and jay are here quite often a good friend of mine modeled for prada" I said chilled while I paid for my things at the register. Andrea and Cristina looked at me in shock
"Oh yeah, a gOoD fRiEnD oF mInE iS mOdElInG fOr pRaDa, NoT a BiG dEaL" Andrea imitated me
"1. I don't sound like that 2. What's so amazing about it🤷🏻‍♀️ my sister modeled for them to"
"HELLO PRADA, A FAT EXPENSIVE BRAND AND YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MODELS FOR IT?!" screamed Andrea, grabbed my shoulders and shook me, which made me almost dizzy But it was too late Andrea and I fell onto a shelf with perfume and all the bottles were broken on the floor.
"AHEM YOU PAY FOR THIS. NOW!" yelled a very angry worker
"I think she's pissed" I whispered to Andrea"RUN" Andrea got up grabbed me and Cristina by the hand and ran out of the store."Are you crazy?!?" screamed cristina at Andrea, but i interrupted them with:
"Oh there are khanh and kyujin"
we ran to an escalator and watched the two from above. I looked at Andrea, who immediately understood what was to be done. She ran into a flower shop and got flowers and threw them on Khanh's head.
"Well, the flowers are good, but ehh, I didn't mean that you should throw them off with them." I shook my head, took out my phone and started filming.

Khanh pov:
I talked normally with kyujin but something fell on my head, flowers are you serious?! i looked up and saw andrea, cristina and amber with a smile on their faces
"COME ON GIVE THEM TO HER" screamed Andre, who almost fell off the railing, what a dumbass. I held out the flowers to kyujin, even if that wasn't really my style, but she seemed very surprised and pleased.
" MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" Andrea hit the railing and probably broke her hand, all you could hear was screaming and her asthma laughing, and Amber, who had the whole thing on camera and laughed her ass off, cristina ran to the pharmacy and that's all i know. my meeting with kyujin wasn't over yet, she wanted a teddy, soo we went to build a bear, i spent my money and she got her teddy, what i got? hehe a kiss on the cheek *Happy khanh*

amber pov:
great 1st day alone at home Andrea breaks her hand, Cristina freaks out of how stupid we are, I watch the video of Andrea breaking her hand over and over again, it's just too funny and too stupid to be true"EYY AMBERRR you said you know someone who models for prada didn't you"
"Andrea forget it I can't get you a job as a model"
"It was worth a try" she ran into the kitchen since we were back home."Who is this model actually?" Cristina asked curiously
"just  riki's sister konon" I said while writing with konon
"KONON?!? FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT FROM JAPAN?!" Andrea yelled from the kitchen and ran into the wall
"Yeah"  I replied
"Yeah?!? WHY DO YOU KNOW HER?!" Andrea threw herself on the sofa and took my cell phone away from me."because she is riki's sister? And because our mothers are very good friends." I took my cell phone back and put it on the side. Andrea kept annoying me for a while
"Andrea she once modeled for them, SHE ISNT ANYMORE "
"Ohhhh I DON'T CARE I WANT TOO" she took her mobile phone and applied to be a model at Prada. Yes, the 3 of us might not be the smartest... uhmm you can tell from Andrea who broke her hand but still uses it as if nothing happened, but complains about pain, Cristina always has to take care of us because we're just too stupid for that and I'm just me;) I spent a lot of time with Cristina and Andrea and they kept me company so I'm not quite alone. we experience a lot and laughed a lot together.
But... I felt like I was missing something