~Devastation~

amber pov:
I heard a familiar voice, I wanted to answer, but I couldn't. It's like my body doesn't want me to answer, I couldn't answer neither could I open my eyes to see who it was, I didn't even know if I was breathing or if I was dead. "I love you" was the last thing I heard from the person until they left the room. From time to time I found myself gasping for air I could hardly breathe it felt like I was trapped in a dark room and would just snap for air.

Andrea pov:
Doctors ran through the whole hospital and entered the room where Amber was in. We started to worry even more and waited until we got any informations, we expected the worst."You have to leave the hospital immediately" said a doctor who just came out of the room
"I don't have to do anything, how unprofessional is that please? you run around and don't even tell us what's going on, and now you're throwing us out?" I was furious
"You will then be informed." As soon as the doctor spoke, we were thrown out by other doctors."i'm worried" came from riki
"we all are riki, we all are" jake hugged him "Let's go back first before we get into any more trouble I don't feel like doing 5 hours detention" I said. They agreed and we went back to the others before we got caught by the teacher.

It was the next morning and we were sitting at the breakfast table, talking to the others about everything that happened yesterday and making assumptions. However, Riki and Jake didn't contribute that much, but I can understand that. everyone was present, the whole school sat at the breakfast table and discussed it, except for Owen, who wasn't even there.
"Has anyone seen owen?" asked a teacher.
"Nope, he was probably ashamed," laughed Sunoo
"Well, anyway, the police investigated and they said it was just an accident"
said the teacher. riki stood up, banged on the table and commented on it.
"LIE! I saw it myself, owen pushed her onto the street and the driver said so too! he should be suspended"

"that's all nonsense," the teacher talked himself out of it
"but do you know who will be suspended?" the teacher grinned
"YOU, ANDREA AND JAKE!" he yelled at us "EXCUSE ME WHAT?!?" we were stunned
"YES, the hospital let us know that you were there yesterday at 3 a.m.! meaning you snuck out. after you completed your 5 hours of detention you are suspended for 3 weeks!" the teacher ended the discussion
"Boa noice 3 weeks holidayssss" riki provoked the teacher
"WOHOOO" I joined
"oh no no no in these 3 weeks I want you to have written 1000x on a piece of paper: we will never sneak out again and follow the rules"
"And what's the point of that?" I asked
"no idea" answered riki
"It doesn't matter, just copy it" I laughed. after breakfast and the 100 discussions, we all went hiking, yes HIKING, I didn't want to but the teachers forced me, the whole hike everyone was there except owen, I wondered what he had in mind this time.

we were hiking for about 7 hours and my feet were already hurting after 2 minutes, well, maybe hiking with converse wasn't too smart.
"My poor expensive shoes," Sunhoon wailed
"Sung shut up," Jungwon complained.

The 7 hours passed and my feet almost died, Sunghoon complained the whole 7 hours about his feet hurting and Heeseung almost rolled down the hill, Jay lost patience and jungwon was exhausted with his nerves, Riki injured his arm and jake had to patch him up about 100times because he was climbing around on some random rocks. Sunoo and I vibed to music and talked about all sorts of things. When we finally got back to the "camp" we were shocked. All of our rooms were vandalized and completely destroyed, the walls were sprayed with graffiti, the beds and closets were broken, our clothes were cut and our valuables were gone."that was 100% owen" I guessed "definitely" said sunoo."DON'T PANIC clean everything up and then we'll see what happens next" said our class teacher as if nothing had happened. We tried to clean up as best as we could and fix what could be fixed.
"GUYS I FOUND AMBER'S DIARY THERE PAGES ripped out!" riki yelled, running up with a red diary
"wait if pages got riped out then-" I was interrupted by jake
"whoever that was the person will regret it" we looked for all the pages in the camp and found them. we collected them so nobody could read them. "That must have been Owen too," said Jungwon, who was holding a page of the diary in his hand.
"Tch whoever it was he'll regret it" Jake said annoyed after finding all the pages, we tried pasting them back in.

We were able to persuade the teachers to let us all sleep in one room tonight to talk about what happened.

Riki pov:
when we tried to glue the pages back together, I noticed that the journal entries were relatively new.

5.4.2020