~old friends~

riki pov:

"Riki" Jake started to talk but I wasn't up for the whole thing anymore I needed to talk to Amber so I went to her.
"Amber! we need to talk"
"uff what do you want again" she rolled her eyes, like always she slowly starts to annoy me too.
"Come on why do you hate me I was just being nice!" I kept running after her, all of a sudden she stopped but didn't say anything, there was an awkward silence between us until amber started talking.
"You've grown, I used to be taller than you" I was confused.
"well you're not the tallest person so it's not really difficult to overtake you" i liked to provoke her, she started to laugh, i was surprised. i asked her why she was laughing all of a sudden.
"ohh just reminded me when i met you for the first time, what are you doing here in korea?" she asked
"uhm i'm a trainee at big hit me, jake and the others have now applied to i-land" i explained
"you're still the same idiot as before hm" I scratched the back of my head when she said that
"What are you doing in Korea, you live in LA"
"not anymore I'll stay here for now, well see how long I can make it without this bastard noticing I'm gone" okey now I was clearly confused.
"okay wait amber who are you talking about i mean i last saw you 4 or 5 years ago"
"A lot has changed over time, but anyway, let's not talk about it! How about a new start maybe I was a bit mean to you sorry for that"
I think that was a sorry?
"Hmm, you're annoying," I replied
"Hmm, I know and you're a jerk" Yes, everything back to the old one
"guess what i found heh i have childhood pics of you" she showed me a really embarrassing picture and ran away. i ran after her knowing she was going to show the others.
"YAA GUYS LOOK AT~ RIKI AS A CRY BABY!" she yelled through the entertainment.
"SHOW ME!" Amber ran to Khanh and wanted to show her the picture but I took the phone from her hand.
"Where the hell did you get that picture from!?!?"
"mei" she said with a cute voice, sometimes i could kill her, just wait and see mei when i'm in japan.
khanh and the others annoyed me for hours with this picture because they all wanted to see it to laugh at me, it was bad enough that amber owns this picture.
"YA RIKI GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE!" oh right, I still had amber's phone in my hand.
"What's your password?" I asked her
"I'm not telling you," she said, rolling her eyes as usual. Jake took her phone, unlocked it and handed it back to me.
I saved my number, and gave her her cell phone back.
" and what do I want with your number?"
she asked me.
"hmm old friends ^^"
"your english is really bad :)" she smiled at me as if i didn't know that myself, hmmm i have jay and jake who help me and khanh can also speak english sooo.
"khanh~"
"Forget it, get yourself an English book and go to school" it was clear that she would say that, but I have my tricks there.
"kyujin"
"okay, what do you want to know!? i help you english math french?"
always works👀
We then agreed that she would help me with English and that I wouldn't tell kyujin anything about her secret. i was spending time with amber and the others but something was weird

Amber:
hmm my day in korea is actually okey it's better than in LA.
khanh and the others are nice . I sank into my thoughts but was tarred out of them by Jay at some point.
"ey amber, what about your cousin nina? jake said she's coming too? and what about maxine"
I didn't know what to answer, so I lied about one part.
"oh uhmm nina uhm comes later she uhm still had to do something mhm and maxine she's great it's never been better"
i noticed jake's eyes on me a lot.
"Amber don't you want to tell Jay I mean he knows you pretty well" he whispered. I just nodded and said I want to wait a little longer. After all I want a new beginning and not the same shit like in LA.

Timeskip

it's been a week now since i came here and i still haven't gotten a message from nina, i'm starting to worry.
"amber everything okey?" jay and jake asked me.
"hm yes i'm just worried about nina because i haven't heard from her yet" i think i should tell jay what happened
"Okey jay my stepdad isn't the nicest person. it doesn't matter, that's not the topic anyway, i'm not here with full permission, nina wanted to come with me but didn't make it because he caught her, she said she'll come and get in touch, but i didn't get any more messages from her and i'm scared that something happened to her" jay looked at me confused
"wait what about your father did your parents split up?"
"uhmm yeahh kinda, kinda not think of it like that i'll tell you another time, just wait a bit, anyway, have you heard from nina? in the news or no idea"
"hmm your family is quite famous, but there hasn't been anything in the news for years, many thought that everyone had died, since this whole fire stuff, nobody knew if the choi family was still alive" i paused for a moment when jay said that i had to think of the whole thing how we all almost died in that fire it was horrible i found myself starting to tremble and my eyes were watering i looked at the floor and all the memories came all at once.
suddenly someone hugged me .