CHAPTER 2

The family saw a different Khushi who neither run behind them but does her work silently. Unknown to them in this week she was planning on how she was going to start her life away from the toxicity of RG.

In this week she was able to get Arnab sign on divorce paper unknown to him but known to his manager cum friend who helped khushi for he always saw her as a sister and was aware of how she was being treated by the family.

Without knowing Sheetal intention, Raizada's continued pampering her which no longer hurt khushi. With the help of Aman ,she did background check on her and realize her intention on appearing in their lives, though she pitied the Raizada's but this time she decided to let them learn from their mistake after all Sheetal is more of a family than guest.

Using this information she threaten Sheetal of exposing her ,failure in granting her Arav custody especially after having a talk with him which pushed her on having a background check on Sheetal.

She who wasn't ready to loose because of the child whom she just adopted , instantly agreed making it easy for Khushi. She decided to go far away from Gupta's and Raizada's for she was tired of being used , she realised she's always needed when there is problem in RG family and for Arnab he always took her for granted for he never saw past her financial status.

She woke up in a good mood maybe because finally she felt free and alive after along time. She invited the Gupta's for dinner after seeking Nani's permission . She herself prepared it which was everyone's favourite. The food was arranged on the dinning table which looked delicious,making them salivate for they have nothing in them for waiting longer to savour it.

She served them with a smile then sat beside Arav and started feeding him who was throwing tantrum which didn't irritate her rather her face was adorned with a beautiful smile.

If seeing Khushi smile astonish them, Arav behaviour almost pushed them in coma, they've never seen this side of Arav  which was a new thing to them but they didn't comment less they say something offensive.

They looked at the two astonished while the duo were lost in their world unknown to heart attack they were giving other occupants. All thought it was a dream but they were proven wrong with Akash who scream loudly after being pinched by Mami who wanted to confirm if what she was seeing was real.

Even the scream wasn't able to stop the two from relishing their delicious meal. Raizada's were in shock but nevertheless they were happy seeing the two getting along unaware of the arrival of the storm in their lives.

Sheetal rolled her eyes seeing their behaviour while Arnab didn't like the attention she was giving to Arav yet he couldn't remember when was the last time she even smiled at him. Though his face showered no interest but inside he was happy for Khushi had prepared his favourite dish and sweet as dessert after along time.

The person who didn't like all this was Anjali,  it was like rubbing salt in her already  wounded heart seeing Arav eating from Khushi hand's ,her pampering and his tantrum for a stranger would confuse them as mother and son.

For Gupta's it was a different case though they were happy seeing her smile but they couldn't overlook Payal sad face and longing in her eyes.

Khushi who understood everyone thought , decided to ignore it and concentrate on herself for she realize you can't make everyone happy how ever much you try. After dinner she took her plate in the kitchen returning with a glass of warm milk offering it to Arav, even though he made faces seeing it but he still drank it enjoying seeing Khushi care.

Wiping his mouth they headed upstairs not before her returning the used glass . She headed to her room after making sure Arav is asleep satisfied with her day. Though knowing the journey ahead wasn't going to be easy ,she was ready to tackle it, promising to give her best.