CHAPTER 17

The pin drop silence in the mansion after Uttara deed was broken by Parvati loud yell who can't see her ladoo's tears.

"Hey you why did you slap ladoo"yelled Parvati who saw none taking stand for her granddaughter 

"Uttara why did you slap me?questioned Ragini holding her abused cheek with tears in her eyes unknown to the offence she committed.

"And I'l slap you again Nagini if you repeat  what you did a while ago"responded uttara glaring at her.

Ragini looked towards laksh expecting him to stand for her but her anger intensified seeing her concentration on the unknown girl so is her brother-in-laws. She started moving towards thenm in rage but her steps altered hearing Uttara.

"I dare you Raginiji to make another move forward and i'l show you why am also a Maheswari"threatened Uttara while other Maheswari looked at her wide eyed for this Uttara was new to them.

"Aaah!why did you pinch me"shouted sanskar directing others attention towards the duo.

"So I was not dreaming, that was our Uttara's voice"exclaimed Laksh while he received a murderous glare from sanskar.

Ragini was hurt hearing laksh and this was too much for her grandmother,"What behaviour is this?your wife is being maltreated infront of you yet your standing their instead of defending her??

"So what should I do dadiji,did i ask your granddaughter to keep hurting every woman she sees close to me?She says she loves me yet she can't trust me, why didn't Pari Bhabhi react the same way as her when Bhai held CHOTI??

Beside whom should I punish for every sins she commits?I myself or her who can go to any extend to get me that indude taking life?"questioned laksh while Ragini stood numb hearing his last statement. Parvati who was ready to berate him stood confuse looking at her granddaughter tense features.

"Why should she kill to have you?my ladoo can't even hurt a fly"countered Parvati

Khushi entangled herself from Adarsh who was holding her"You really have faith in your granddaughter. While one is obsessed with lucky the other is obsessed with having a big family and they'l do anything to have it. Can your granddaughter denie she got lucky on someone's tears who was fighting for her life only because of her?" taunted Khushi while the sisters looked at around tense.

"Hey Chori ,who are you to comment about my granddaughter?looking at you I can see your married and even pregnant but look what your wearing. Didn't your mother teach you what your supposed to wear in your in-laws house?such a shameless girl."questioned Parvati while the siblings were seething in anger hearing her.

"Should I also question about your upbringing since Ragini is the product of that?atleast for me my mother wasn't around to teach me about manners"responded Khushi controlling herself

"She must be ashamed.......

"Enough!you've said enough Mrs Gadodia"shouted laksh who was trying hard to control himself keeping in mind she was an elder but that didn't settle well with one person.