CHAPTER 31

Taking responsibility of his younger siblings,Arav made sure they had their breakfast and so was Shashi who later headed to rest in his chamber. The children played around failing to feel the tension which has just surrounded Haven Villa with the arrival of Maheswari brothers accompanied with their wives.

The brothers were pacing the lengthy living room with their wives seated and that's when Arshi made their appearance followed behind with Nk and Uttara. Parish emerged from the kitchen with Adarsh holding 3months pregnant Pari who was carrying salad plate.

Nonetheless,Aryan cleared his throat which announce of their presence which was yet to be felt. Swaragini diverted their attention from their anxious husbands to their sister-in-laws who took the seat infront of them.

The tension was so obvious and the Sisters stared at each other in question manner and Uttara shrugged clueless revealing she wasn't aware of the matter at hand. Khushi stared between  Sanlak and Swaragini as they wait for them to reveal the matter while the four were busy glaring at each other.

"You guyz you better tell us the reason of why your murdering each other with your eyes ,for we are clueless of what is going on here"told a calm Aryan tired of seeing the couples who were still silent.

Though the couples made no movement which made others sigh in irritation for their lack of response,

"Bhabhi with the look on your both eyes am sure it's something to do with my brothers. What did they do this time around"Uttara took the lead approaching Swaragini putting the blame on her brothers knowing that was the only way to get words out of the couples.

"They are blaming each other of their pregnancy which they have just found out"blurted Pari seeing the silent couples

The sisters though shocked stared between their two sister-in-laws and their brothers in amusement, for they didn't understand what was their to blame each other while both engaged in the act which bore fruit at the end.

"Bhabhi you've said it wrong, Ragini is the one blaming me for making her pregnant again while we agreed on Ved being enough for us not the other way around"chirped Laksh denieing the allegation

"And you Shona ?"question Aryan staring at Swara who pouted more

"Am worried about Virat reaction,how will he react knowing the addition of another sibling and this Sanskar is not helping  at all"told Swara while others sigh for they were familiar with Virat possessiveness towards his mother who won't even allow Sanskar near her.

They stared at the four couples who were staring at them in anticipation to offer solution thinking this was the only matter that made them anxious.

"Ok I don't see why you both are tense  for nothing, Swara bhabhi your aware Virat always wanted someone younger than him. You both try explaining this at him,am sure by the end of 9 month you would have made him come to term with him having to share both your attention with his sibling

And Raglak I understand why you both didn't want another child . But by now you would have learn from the elders the mistake of siblings  favourism. Don't let your insecurity prevent you from enjoying this phase, everything will be fine.